Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have no idea how to punish ds 11 or even talk to him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
My ex is super controlling, lied to get custody, has my son brainwashed beyond belief. We had a custody hearing Monday, I finally got the judge to listen to me and gave me overnights back. She also told ex to quit being controlling. So today I was watching secret life of American teen and ds was in his room he heard the show talking about pot brownies. Assumed it was dh and his friend. Asked to go outside to play. Then ran away and used a cell his dad gave him and told him to hide from me n dh. And proceeded to call the cops and tell them we have drugs in the house, and were doing them. I found ds 4 blocks away and was trying to get him in the car he told cops I was hurting him and dragging him and he was screaming for help. Cops show up I told them and showed him the show, and to go ahead and search us and the house. Ds sat and watched us get searched and cuffed and sat down while they raided my house. They found nothing of course and apologized. But Jesus wtf was he thinking? I am hurt dh wants me to take him back to his dads. But I'm sure after all his dads done in the past that this is his doing I won't send him back but I don't know what to do or how to do it. We have a trial in august to get my 50/50 back. It's all so strange that we had court on Monday and now suddenly this? Sorry so long but I need help!!!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Oh wow, I'm really sorry. I don't have very much advice. Here's a bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Thank you

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:21 PM
One thing I can tell you is document EVERYTHING. Write down everything that is said and done with dates and times.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Court ordered family counseling!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Maybe once you get more custody you and your son can go to family counseling to work through things.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM
I do and always have it took 5 yrs to get her to look at it though

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

One thing I can tell you is document EVERYTHING. Write down everything that is said and done with dates and times.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

km1970
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:36 PM

it sounds like you have parental alienation going on. There are some good resources online and there is a few books about it. I would consider counseling for your son and the whole family. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 10:12 PM
I had a counselor for him but found out that she is personal friends with exes counselor and that she lied to the guardian ad litem when I confronted her she refused to see us anymore. Exes counselor is court ordered to include me and refuses to and nothing is done to her. I am told to have ds seen on my own time but I only have him sat n sun. that's impossible to have him seen by a counselor on the wknd where I live. I'm lost and confused

Quoting km1970:

it sounds like you have parental alienation going on. There are some good resources online and there is a few books about it. I would consider counseling for your son and the whole family. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I agree with everything you ladies are saying, but how do I help him now? Do I punish him? How? How do I talk to him about this?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN