Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has this happened to you?

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:17 PM
  • 10 Replies
When my baby sister was born, I was 13, people gave me dirty looks cause they thought she was my daughter. The same thing happened with my oldest nephew. Now that I have my own son, people don't believe he's mine.

I'm trying not to bash any of those young moms.

I think it's funny and strange.
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Sees the known green display pic. Hurrily clicks to see what drama is about to start. Realizes the OP isn't who she thought it was. *exits*

princeessville
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM
It happened to me it still happens people think my 17 yo ds is my bro he's 6'3' and 250 lol
beachbabies6
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I was 23 when I was pregnant with my first , there were two other women talking about the pregnant teen , there was only the three of us in the office , I finally asked where was the pregnant teen , turns out I was older than them both lol

.Nucking.Futs.
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Nope. She is only 5 years younger.
Hi_Rae
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:21 PM
It happened to me today. My family and my sil's family were out to dinner after my nephews baptism and the waitress made a comment to my mom about how cute her son was, talking about my ds.
ABZ_O
by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I bet that was a fun dinner conversation.

Quoting Hi_Rae:

It happened to me today. My family and my sil's family were out to dinner after my nephews baptism and the waitress made a comment to my mom about how cute her son was, talking about my ds.

ABZ_O
by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
That's funny.

Quoting princeessville:

It happened to me it still happens people think my 17 yo ds is my bro he's 6'3' and 250 lol

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Yes when my sister was 2 years old. I was 17 at the time. This old lady made a rude comment about how I was a bad mother for having her so young. I told her it was my sister. She told me to stop lieing. Well my Dad and one of the co-worker heard that and straightened her out.
ABZ_O
by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Dang! That's bad.

People sometimes.

Quoting Raeann11:

Yes when my sister was 2 years old. I was 17 at the time. This old lady made a rude comment about how I was a bad mother for having her so young. I told her it was my sister. She told me to stop lieing. Well my Dad and one of the co-worker heard that and straightened her out.

So.Ill.Mama
by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM
A few did that with my nephew. I lived with my sister and them and was 12 when she had him.

Ds1 is almost 11 and TALL. Me... not so much. I'm waiting for the day when someone asks if he's my brother or something lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)