Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long should a cap be aggrivated after having it put on.

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:23 PM
  • 2 Replies
My oldest dd had to have a cap put on a few days over a week ago and its still bothering her from time to time and bleeding every time she brushes her teeth, how long should that bother her.
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
livnbyfaith
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:27 PM

My daughter had to have one when she was 2 years old. Once it was on it never bothered her at all. It never bled either! You may want to check back with her dentist.

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Quoting livnbyfaith:

My daughter had to have one when she was 2 years old. Once it was on it never bothered her at all. It never bled either! You may want to check back with her dentist.

thnk my dd had to have one because she has trouble flossing because her teeth are so tight and she got a  good sized cavity inbetween the teeth. The dentist said over all her hygine was good just a minor problem. But I plan on calling the detist first thing monday morning because im becoming concerned with the bleeding. (shes 5)

My youngest DD had to have her top 4 teeth pulled to being born with no enamel and them just deteriting :O( but we had no problems with her recovery (shes 2 )

I feel horrible reading it back but I guess it happens wasnt much we could do in either situation lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured