Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have u ever......

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:29 PM
  • 3 Replies

have u ever felt lonely even though ur fam is always with u? i mean i feel lonely for some reason and i know im depressed as im on meds for it, but i dont understand how im feeling lonely when my hubs and son are with me all the time, my hubs is on disability so hes home all the time, and my son is home with us when hes not in school, hes 16yrs old, i just dont know whats wrong with me anymore, i have several health issues and mental issues as well, im on meds for my problems, but here lately i have been feeling very lonely and i dont know why, has anyone ever felt this way?

by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
trolldog
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Yes, I have too. I don't think it's so much to do with the family or who is with me. I think it's the fact I don't get out of the house enough. I get out and do stuff and my mood improves greatly!

mamabooka78
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM

i go for walks with my son ever so often, i dont ever leave the house alone as i have agorophobia really bad as well as panic and anxiety attacks, i try to get out as much as i can but sometimes i just want to hide

cinnamonkiti
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:36 PM
My suggestion would be a support group. Not online. Being around others who can relate can make a world of difference.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured