Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so hurt... how would you feel?? ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

SO my dh is in a band. I pick his mom up and drive her there, spend the entire night with her, buy her drinks, etc. Shes ready to go home. We sat at a table the whole time even though its dancing music. They take a break after the 2nd set.. and I whisper to my man 'I did my MIL duty, Im going to take her home and come back and get down and dirty.' I was trying to be cute. I tell him to say goodbye to her.. and I got to the bathroom. I come back and hes talking to her and two bandmates... theyre like 'ohhh shit!' Then my MIL asks 'did you say you were done your MIL duty and you were gonna come back and get down and dirty??' All disgusted because she doesnt like dancing. Why would he tell her I said that? And in front of two band mates? It was for him only... and he betrayed my trust.

ETA:

I wasnt trying to be disrespectful. He didnt want me to pick her up because he thought I wanted to stay all night and didnt want me to have to deal with her. He got mad at her and thought he was 'defending my honor' (his words, not mine) but not letting her 'take advantage of me.' I said no, its fine Id rather go with her and leave early (tomorrow is mothers day!) than make her take her own vehicle. She is capable of driving there but prefers not to. Sooo he wanted me there all night and so I thought I was being cute by saying I was going to take her home and come back to dance for his band. It just made me look like a huge bitch. Why would he do something so hurtful for a few laughs?? Esp after I tried to show her a good night and make him happy??

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Why did you talk shut about his mom? He shouldn't have told her what you said but you shouldn't have said that to begin with.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 12, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I would be pist too... but men have done this to me all the time! Its like they have no social barrier or understanding! Ugh!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2013 at 12:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Uhm yea not sure why he would do that. That's pretty mean. I would be upset. Fortunately my DH isn't stupid enough to do that.
Mrs.H15
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd be ticked.
FreelanceMommy
by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:05 AM

You disrespected his mother, he was probably hurt that you would say that you had "done your duty". 

PhoenixV
by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:07 AM
This.

Quoting Mrs.H15:

I'd be ticked.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 12, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Lol, this

Quoting Anonymous:

Uhm yea not sure why he would do that. That's pretty mean. I would be upset. Fortunately my DH isn't stupid enough to do that.

_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

oops, they have a better relationship than you thought.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Talk shit? By jokingly saying I was done MIL duty? I wasnt trying to be rude at all. He even asked me to stay all night but I was going to take her home first because she didnt want to be out that late.

Quoting Roxygurl:

Why did you talk shut about his mom? He shouldn't have told her what you said but you shouldn't have said that to begin with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 12, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

He was in the wrong not her .Even with what you said your husband should of kept his mouth shut .I would not be giving him any sex and making him sleep on the floor or outside .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)