Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Kevin came over (big news) and Martha told me huge news...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 206 Replies
3 moms liked this
Yesterday Kevin came over for dinner to ask if I would allow my son to be friends with him again. His dad came with him. I made them wear neons and they brought mashed potatoes. Dinner was really good. My son was glad to see Kevin. Martha was embarrassing because she kept walking around the kitchen singing weird songs over the food. Like she was cursing us.

Kevin's dad assured me Kevin wasn't gay. Kevin said "I just love your son and that's why I kissed him." He included he was jealous of the Cinderella panties so his dad bought him some.

His dad agreed that Kevin needed to shape up and put him in therapy. Kevin has started knitting his own sweaters and never included black or brown. He also promised he wouldn't make my son be bad. Kevin's dad asked if he could stay a few nights because he had to work out of town. That's mostly why they came by. I agreed but my son is sleeping in my room. His dad then asked me on a date!!!!! I was like "I thought you believed I was crazy and mean?" He laughed and told me to think about it. Should I??

Martha news: Martha told me she's praying for me and has cast a spell so my heart is warmer. I told her to stop crossing boundaries. She said "I've been in a better mood. I prayed to the lords. I want to still live with you." I told her "you're pregnant. I can tell!" I had a dream of it so she can't deny it! We bought a test and it says negative but I am not buying this!! How is she faking this!? I thought she was around 50 ish but now I know she's like 35 or wouldn't be pregnant! I know a black cat got her pregnant! I could just smell it!

So... I'm in my room crying. My son is doing homework. Where do I go from here! I can't have two devils in my home! She said Jesus will hate me if I kick her out!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 12, 2013 at 12:11 AM
7 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2013 at 12:11 AM
3 moms liked this
holy fuck balls batman.... you have way too much time on your hands
crumpy_gat
by No. on May. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Ooh I'm early
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Probably not first. But early!
mtnaspen
by Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
4 moms liked this
WTF?????? Have no clue what you are talking about
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on May. 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

crumpy_gat
by No. on May. 12, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Oh and I hardly believe a teenage boy is jealous of princess panties.
EvaTheDiva29
by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:14 AM
5 moms liked this

i shouldve just gone to bed......why the fuck do i open these posts?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM
10 moms liked this

debbie26
by Debbie on May. 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Wtf is this shit I just read I did stop cuz this shit is nutts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN