Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mother's Day just began and

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM
  • 20 Replies

She dressed up and came and gave me some handmade gifts. We homeschool so she made them on the sly in her bedroom. Lol. She told me she was doing her "reps". I thought she was exercising.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Ds didn't make me anything. Lol. He is 12. He gave me a hug though and a kiss and told me he loved me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
debbie26
by Debbie on May. 12, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Aww mines asleep So I'll get it in the morning
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
They are watching Pitch Perfect. I want to sleep in this morning so they were allowed to stay up. Honestly, I'm surprised they aren't asleep yet. Show me in the morning what they gave you. :)

Quoting debbie26:

Aww mines asleep So I'll get it in the morning
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ssocalgirl6
by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:19 AM
I won't get my presents until tomorrow morning. My husband did just go to the store and bought stuff for my favorite cocktail and breakfast tomorrow
bumNmoos_mom
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

My ds who is 7 told me he is gonna make me a wonderful breakfast.. I asked  "Oh yeah, whatcha making?" He says "an amazing bowl of chocolate cereal." He is the best. My dd has been trying to give me her gift for four days but I have to keep telling her to wait. Best gifts come from the heart. But My plans for tomorrow are to sleep in and take the kids to the batting cages. It's just another day for me to love them.

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:27 AM
we are all up late tonight. S/o and I are watching The Hobbit. My grandma is watching Spanish tv and the kids are watching a movie on my computer. Brunch for us tomorrow.

Quoting ssocalgirl6:

I won't get my presents until tomorrow morning. My husband did just go to the store and bought stuff for my favorite cocktail and breakfast tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:30 AM
My uncle sent some money for grandma and I. Grandma wants Chinese, so those are our dinner plans for the day.

Quoting bumNmoos_mom:

My ds who is 7 told me he is gonna make me a wonderful breakfast.. I asked  "Oh yeah, whatcha making?" He says "an amazing bowl of chocolate cereal." He is the best. My dd has been trying to give me her gift for four days but I have to keep telling her to wait. Best gifts come from the heart. But My plans for tomorrow are to sleep in and take the kids to the batting cages. It's just another day for me to love them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bumNmoos_mom
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Dh husband keeps asking me what I want and I told him if he must get me something then get me a new Otter Box for my phone... Lol, simple

Quoting acrogodess:

My uncle sent some money for grandma and I. Grandma wants Chinese, so those are our dinner plans for the day.

Quoting bumNmoos_mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)