Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Men don't like stretchmarks...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

SO says men are lying when they say they love their partner's stretchmarks.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Replies (561-564):
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Why would I be jealous of a "fat ass" with stretch marks? I'm fit and have none.

Quoting rainmommy:

nope hes just love my fat ass the way i am jealous much?

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Do you fuck with the lights off?

Quoting rainmommy:

not my dh he says he doesnt even see mine

SammiBaby
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Everyone has stretch marks. Don't see the big fucking deal. How cute your husband thinks his one tiny opinion represents men as a whole. I honestly don't think most men even notice them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 105 on May. 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I was a size 10 when I met my husband and now a Plus size 20.  I am glad my husband loves me regardless of being a 10 or a 20 because that is what real love is.  And--yes...he even loves my stretch marks because that are what make me, ME!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 15, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Lucky you. My SO would not appreciate if I doubled in size and told him to just deal with it, I'm big and beautiful. Unless you have a disorder ,there is no excuse for gaining that much weight and not trying to be healthy. Of course he will love you, he would be shallow to fall out of love because of your size, but im sure if Jennifer Lawrence walked into the room naked, he would pounce. (Notice how I used a starlet with a healthy body weight and not a stick figure)

Quoting Anonymous:

I was a size 10 when I met my husband and now a Plus size 20.  I am glad my husband loves me regardless of being a 10 or a 20 because that is what real love is.  And--yes...he even loves my stretch marks because that are what make me, ME!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)