Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Giggling Confession.

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:03 AM
  • 3 Replies

So. My appeal has been accepted, I can start this summer semester instead of waiting til fall to transfere in. YAY!! *Does a happy dance*

*Realization sets in as the happiness calms to a mellow excitement.*

O.O Hubby's classes start this Monday. I'll be doing session B most likely unless my class registration is accept this Monday, then I'll be taking classes this Monday...in the new city >.< Ack!!!

Weekend Rush to Clean the house spotless (and by spotless I mean I am toothbrushing this crap spotless.) So hubby says he wants to help.

Okay, clean the bathroom I'll get the rest.

...*realization sets in as I gather the cleaning supplies, telling hubby what each ones for*...

Okay clean the shower, I'll help you clean the bathroom.

So after the shower was cleaned and the sink/vanity/toilet all scrubbed down. I break out the scrub brush for the floor. His response is "Don't you just mop it." ummm No.. O.o this is called "Detail cleaning"  I show him how to do it. 

His response "You do all this and your mom says you don't clean well enough?"

"Uh... yeah, this is my mother we're speaking about."

So I scrub part of the floor and ask "You got it?"

"I think so."

"okay good", so I hand him the scrub brush and walk out. He comes out 5mins later... "Need you to check it."

-.-;;; 5 minutes. Nope it's not clean, but I don't say that

I go back. "Nope not clean", you can really tell the difference between the part I did and the part he did. So I did it. his response "Wow, you really go at it."

*sighs* yes honey, it's called cleaning.

No he's whining about how "cleaning can make you sleeping" o.O you scrub the shower and half ass the floor and you're sleepy?!?!?

-.-;;; go back and bring home a paycheck. You'll die otherwise.

I love my hubby. He makes me giggle. Sometimes.

Mama Ajax @ Blogger

Just a little bit my life experiences.

by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MamaAjax
by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:01 AM

BUMP!

barneysaid
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 5:04 AM

bump!

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 5:05 AM

haha yep. That's DF. He's seen how I clean and he's beside himself. Apparently even his mother (and ex wife) never cleaned the way I do.

Don't worry hunny. I got this shit under control. You just go to work and play your video games. I'll take care of cooking and cleaning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)