Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what causes sore breasts?

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 13 Replies
Mine have been sore for a month, at least. Its slowly getting worse. My first thought was im pregnant. Took a test two weeks ago, negative. Took one last night, negative. I have meirna (i know that's not spelt right). I am calling my doctor tomorrow to do a blood test, because the sore breasts was how i knew with both my pregnancies. But i am worried, what else could it be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on May. 12, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Hormones maybe? Yeah go get a dr to check you out.  Hope it's nothing!!

vrbtnseele
by on May. 12, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I'm kind of hoping its just my birthcontrol messing with me. I'm just kind of breaking out. My boyfriend and i are on rough roads, the timing would suck. I'm calling my doctor first thing in the morning. Thanks!

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Hormones maybe? Yeah go get a dr to check you out.  Hope it's nothing!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffanydearing
by on May. 12, 2013 at 8:50 AM
My breasts hurt soooooo bad while I was on mirena, the doc said it was because I had fibrocystic masses in them. A couple years and two very sore breasts down the road I had the mirena removed...... Voila, no more pain!
heatherhall29
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:54 AM
If you drink a lot of caffeine it can do that.
beco8627
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Hmm..the only times mine hurt is either when I'm pregnant, for a whole week before my period or if I layed on my stomach for too long while sleeping..
vrbtnseele
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:05 AM
I've had mine for a year, and it hasn't happened before. I'm hoping that's what it is though.

Quoting tiffanydearing:

My breasts hurt soooooo bad while I was on mirena, the doc said it was because I had fibrocystic masses in them. A couple years and two very sore breasts down the road I had the mirena removed...... Voila, no more pain!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vrbtnseele
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:06 AM
I changed my diet a couple months ago and cut out caffeine. But that's good to know.

Quoting heatherhall29:

If you drink a lot of caffeine it can do that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wicked.Jester
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Did you get punched in the boobs repeatedly?  That will do it.

vrbtnseele
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Lol. No.

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Did you get punched in the boobs repeatedly?  That will do it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffanydearing
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Stay positive mama, it very well may be the cause. Mine didn't start hurting right away and my other hellish problems w the mirena didn't start for about 2 and a half years.They say the mirena can trick your body into thinking it is pregnant, lord knows I went and got a blood test at least 3 different times at the doc because I was convinced the thing had failed..... Can you still feel your strings??

Quoting vrbtnseele:

I've had mine for a year, and it hasn't happened before. I'm hoping that's what it is though.

Quoting tiffanydearing:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)