Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

crap what was I thinking?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 90 Replies
Last nigt i went out to a bar dancing with a cousin. I lied to my husband about where i was going because i knew he would never agree to watch the kids if he knew. Well several of dhs friends were there. Guys i didnt even knoe were asking me where my husband was. Well i drank a lot. Lol anyways i had a good time dancing and flirting but never did anything else.

Fast foward when i got home my husband knew where i had been and started to acuse me of sleeping around. Which i didnt do.bi just danced. Well he doesnt believe me. I understand why he is mad and how it looks however after 7years you would think he could trust me. Well he started hitting me and kicked me off the bed and on to the floor. He told me to get out and he wants a divorce. Our toddler woke up so i brought her to our room and so he was nice and let me lay in bed with her. Well sometime this morning he took her to bed so we could have sex. And i asked him if that means we were okay and he wasnt mad anymore. He asked agiain if i cheated and i said no and he said okay we are good. Well a little while later and he is bitching at me for it agian. He now says he doesnt know if we can work it out. He cant trust me. Blah blah blah.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on May. 12, 2013 at 9:06 AM
3 moms liked this

You can't lie to your dh then expect him to trust you.   

NiCo86
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:07 AM
well you DID lie to him about Whee you were going, he had to find out from his friends. that alone would weaken my trust for my partner.
BewitchedKisses
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Why in the hell would you lie to your husband ever?

I would never lie to my husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I expect him to trust that i wouldnt cheat on him. I just wanted to have some fun. My dh is boring and doesnt like to go out anywhere.

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

You can't lie to your dh then expect him to trust you.   

GOBryan
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I can understand why he can't trust you. You did lie to him. I'm sure that he's thinking that if you lied to him about this, how many other times have you lied to him and why. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 9:10 AM
But lieing about where i was and have an affiar is a big difference.

Quoting NiCo86:

well you DID lie to him about Whee you were going, he had to find out from his friends. that alone would weaken my trust for my partner.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM
But is your husband controling?

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

Why in the hell would you lie to your husband ever?

I would never lie to my husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 12, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I don't think you're taking responsibility for what you've done. You are 100% in the wrong here. You lied. It doesn't matter if you lied to him about drinking or going out or whatever. You lied. THAT is what destroyed his trust in you, not the content of the lie. And now you're going to have to do whatever it takes to earn back his trust.

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:14 AM
3 moms liked this
Good lie: "I have a headache" when you don't want to go to his moms house

Bad lie: "I'm going here" when you're really going to a bar where you might have been seen.

Good lie "I have no idea where it went" when you got rid of that horrible Hawaiian shirt

Bad lie " I was with stephany" when you were with Steven who is a guy and nothing would ever happen but you still lied to hang out with a guy

Good lie: "I can't find your wallet anywhere!" When you don't want him to buy that ridiculous thing on ebay

Bad lie "I don't know, maybe your card was stolen?" When you maxed out his card and he couldn't buy lunch at work today.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2013 at 9:14 AM
5 moms liked this
He hit you and you're worried about if he's mad at you? I understand him not trusting you. You did lie to him. But he shouldn't have hit you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)