Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I bet most of you know

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Someone who smokes pot on a regular basis and you have no idea! My SIL's ex boyfriend used to deal.(not cool I know, they are no longer together and he doesn't do it anymore)

Anyway he told us one time about 6 years ago about the nice houses he delivered to. We are talking $300,000 homes which is pretty wealthy in our area. He said everything from house wives to doctors smoked. But there were also the ghetto trailer trash getting smoke too. Idk I just always think of that when I see pot posts
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 12, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Wouldn't doubt it. Everyone loves the green :)
GOBryan
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I don't smoke anything and have never done any kind of drugs that weren't prescription but I don't think pot is a big deal. In fact, it should be legalized and treated with similar rules alcohol has.  

$300-$400k is the average price range in Central Florida for homes so not sure where you live. It's certainly not considered luxury until they hit $750k and up. 

cyork2
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:13 AM
My mom smokes. You would never know it if you met her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 10:04 AM
x.Aim.x
by Amy on May. 12, 2013 at 10:08 AM

LOL good thing I don't live in Central Florida, I would be considered dirt poor. 

Quoting GOBryan:

I don't smoke anything and have never done any kind of drugs that weren't prescription but I don't think pot is a big deal. In fact, it should be legalized and treated with similar rules alcohol has.  

$300-$400k is the average price range in Central Florida for homes so not sure where you live. It's certainly not considered luxury until they hit $750k and up. 

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:08 AM

LOL I live in a very affluent area and I know that quite a few that smoke pot. Maybe not everyday but once a week or so. I also know that almost all drink at least 4 times a week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2013 at 10:12 AM

That is so not the average price range for a house in central florida.

Quoting GOBryan:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 10:14 AM
I live in Oklahoma, very rural. $300,000 worth of property here would probably be close to a million in Florida. Depending on the area

Quoting GOBryan:

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:14 AM

My grandpa smoked. You would never ever know. 

Shabbydoll78
by on May. 12, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I live in California. I know lots, and lots of people who smoke on a regular basis. And a vast majority of those people you would never know smoked if you were going to base that assumption off their looks, socio economic status, job, or age. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)