Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just got this text from a guy...what do I say????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
"I'm falling for you. Hard. I love everything about you. You're smart, funny, cute, a great mom (from what I can tell) we have a lot in common, talking to you always make me smile. I get up everyday refreshed and ready to go because I know even if I didn't sleep well or the day is gonna suck, I've got you. I know you're only a text away and then I'll l be fine again. Even when I get frustrated I just talk to you and I'm good. The way you treat me is so much better than I've gotten in a long time and I love it. And to top it all off, you're drop dead gorgeous. The best part of it all, you're mine, and I couldn't be happier right now"

We haven't even been talking long. I like him but honestly I still love someone else. I like this guy and I enjoy talking to him. It's just when I see my future I'm with my youngest DDs dad. And idk why I'd even still like him. He cheated and has said bad things to people about me and DD. I'm just so confused.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
barneysaid
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
He's falling for you & you care for someone else? Hmmm are you leading him on?
HanaJoii
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Maybe you should give this guy a chance.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:35 AM

You be honest.

"I'm flattered, but I still love someone else, I don't want to say these things back to you knowing my heart's not fully there"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I like him and I'd like to be with him. I guess my feelings aren't as strong for him as his are for me. When we are just talking everything is good. But when he starts talking like this about feelings and stuff I feel this huge pressure.

Quoting barneysaid:

barneysaid
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:40 AM
You should tell him now how you feel. Don't hurt him and mis lead him...

Quoting Anonymous:

I like him and I'd like to be with him. I guess my feelings aren't as strong for him as his are for me. When we are just talking everything is good. But when he starts talking like this about feelings and stuff I feel this huge pressure.

Quoting barneysaid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 10:40 AM
That's a reply. I just don't want him to leave. And I know the guy I love isn't into me anymore.

Quoting KristenFowles:

You be honest.

"I'm flattered, but I still love someone else, I don't want to say these things back to you knowing my heart's not fully there"

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Give him a chance, but don't say things you aren't feeling.  If he's that into you, he's going to stick around.  Go slow.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's a reply. I just don't want him to leave. And I know the guy I love isn't into me anymore.

Quoting KristenFowles:

You be honest.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Focus on why you and your DDs dad are NOT together and get over him. I don't understand how you could have feeling for a man that talked shit about his own child !

Tell the new guy while you loved reading his words you aren't quite ready to say those things back. Tell him you enjoy him and like being with him but his words are a little scary to you. When he asks why tell him you feel he is moving to fast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN