Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You Dont Make Marriage Sound...

Posted by   + Show Post
All that great.....

Alot of you seem to have douche waffle husbands.

I'm single but it sometimes seems the better route hearing how inconsiderate and selfish some of your spouses are!

Is this really how it is???
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (41-46):
kristinayates
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I want to say most men are great...but only when its stayed with them gaining more than you..this is my second marriage there will be no more(im ready for a divorce again) the men ive been around besides my dad have really been douche bags!!

Quoting MaMa.Lu:

All that great.....

Alot of you seem to have douche waffle husbands.

I'm single but it sometimes seems the better route hearing how inconsiderate and selfish some of your spouses are!

Is this really how it is???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Stay single!!!
AngelRT
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I have a wonderful husband!! We have been married for 14 years! Together for a total of 16. He is my high school sweetheart and I would NOT want to be with anyone else. :) I got lucky meeting him so young. ♥

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:00 PM
My DH has his moments, but 90% of the time he is the sweetest man in the world.

I think the bigger issue is that to few women get on here and brag on their men and instead only us this forum as a place to vent about them.
Heck, I vented just earlier today about mine sleeping most of the day away. I haven't gone to update it yet, but after he got up he was very sweet and even surprised me with homemade chocolate covered strawberries.
boshs1andonly
by on May. 12, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I'm sure there are plenty of women married to assholes, and even the greatest guy can have an off day. But marriage doesn't have to suck, although it often does when you marry the wrong person, or get married for the wrong reason, or forget to take care of your relationship.

mamanjulie
by on May. 12, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Happy people don't feel the need to "vent".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)