Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rude as* B****....ignorant and self rightous things people say....

Posted by   + Show Post

What are some things people have actually said to you that was just so out there?

1. She must  be having sex already her hips are to wide to be a virgin.

2. Well maybe if you were not wearing that skirt and at a bar he might not have followed you home and broke into your house and raped you.

3. She has a ghetto booty she must be doing it doggie style.

4. If you can't keep your kids quiet you shouldn't bring them into the store.

5. you have 4 kids, are you on food stamps yet......

6. wow, you look beautiful and younger with your make up on

by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 12, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Then you're rude and thoughtless to subject strangers to the wails of your needy child. 

Quoting Kitsun:

Oh yeah, I'm totally going to take my baby out of the store so you feel better and walk away from my shopping lol

Quoting Anonymous:

No, but I expect for the infant to be soothed quickly or removed from the situation until they're quite. No one wants to hear that. 

Quoting Kitsun:

It depends on the age. You don't expect a 2 month old to be perfectly behaved do you?

Quoting illinoismommy83:

Um, what is so wrong with number 4? Screaming children have no place in a store.

jacquelynxox
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I was with my 2yr old daughter and I pregnant again. A restaurant owner said oh she's having a little brother? I told him nope, I'm having another little girl. He responded by saying he's got 3 boys so he knows the trick...
mhaney03
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Quoting jacquelynxox:

I was with my 2yr old daughter and I pregnant again. A restaurant owner said oh she's having a little brother? I told him nope, I'm having another little girl. He responded by saying he's got 3 boys so he knows the trick...

that's............. creepy

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on May. 12, 2013 at 1:03 PM
It's okay baby Jesus loves you.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

I'm praying for your soul my sweet lost child.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

1. I'll pray for you.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 12, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I don't take any issue with bro Jesus....It's just his worshippers I can't stand.

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 12, 2013 at 1:07 PM
"where are your kids going to be?" Any time a mom does something without their kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 12, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

You are fucking looney.

Quoting Anonymous:

Let's see, you can in most circumstances parent's just seem oblivious to common sense. 

Don't take your child out if they're tired and need a nap, let them nap and bring them out refreshed. Don't take your child out if they're hungry, make sure they're fed first. Don't drag your child around for a day of riding in the car and shopping and expect them not to need to expel energy or sit quietly. If your child is easily overwhelmed or stimulated try to avoid excessive crowds or situations where they'll be overwhelmed...

Does this cover all basis of attitude or incident? No, not at all. However many crying fits and meltdowns can be avoided when a parent is presumptive to their child's needs. Period. No argument. 

If a child is crying or incapable of calming, the parent should remove the child from the situation until they're calmed down. Most children aren't brats who cry for no reason, they have a reason it's up to the parent to figure that out and do so in a manner that doesn't effect the public directly. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea cuz you can TOTALLY predict when a child is gonna cry

*eyeroll*

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with 4 and I don't think it's an ignorant statement. 

Parent's allow their children to be too loud in public and I feel that everyone should be held to the same standards of social protocol, regardless of their age. They need to be taught there is such a thing as an "inside voice".

You wouldn't want to hear an adult singing at the top of their lungs as they walk through the store, I don't want to hear a child do the same. 

You wouldn't want to be subjected to the emotional break down of a strange adult, I don't want to be subjected to the emotional break down of a strange child. 

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on May. 12, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
You took all the fun out of my trolling. :/. Lol

I'm a Christian and can't stand the majority of us.

A bunch of Uptight, self righteous, sanctimonious, bitter and condescending douche nozzles.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I don't take any issue with bro Jesus....It's just his worshippers I can't stand.

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 12, 2013 at 1:09 PM
NOT.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

I missed how that is rude or self righteous. Its the truth.

Quoting Anonymous:

You should NEVER allow a pet to breed, because there are always strays that need homes.

NiCo86
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I was visiting my aunts church in the city and a girl, probably 6, asked if I was baptized there. I told her no and she proceeds to tell me "oh, then you're going to go to hell." so matter of factly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN