Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Share Your.... COMPLAINTS of the horror of today

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 45 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Share your favorite story about something your kids said or did that melted your heart and made your day.
Here's mine: My son is 5 now and can be hell on wheels some days. Last month I was having a particularly hard day, I'm a cancer survivor and I'm on meds still to keep pain under control. Sometimes though I have mornings I can't move around like I need to. My son, Evan came in and he saw I was not doing so well. I was in so much pain I was crying, so he tells me..."It's okay Monny (yes, he says it like that), I get you a cold rag".. and got me one. A little while later he says.."look Monny...I'm a bucket head!" I pulled the cold rag off my eyes to see him dancing around, shaking his booty, with my empty (and clean) trash can over his head. I couldn't help myself, I busted out laughing
Come on ladies...what stories have you got?

Eta: I know there's more good stories out there...so share :)

ETA 2: Man was I STUPIDLY wrong to even bother....to put a post like this in such a negative group..
So screw it.....share how horrible this day is for you.
Heck let's just see who has the WORST ...and eat each other alive as to who has it the worst.
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hddcooper
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
That's so cute! My girls are hitting the teen years , there is not a lot of cuteness going on around here lol. Just attitude and fighting. Oh how I miss the sweet innocent days. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dtm1491
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I just love kids! No matter how badly you are feeling they can always bring a smile. I don't know where I would be or how I would have got through losing my Mom without my dd who constantly reminded me that she lived in my heart. Sorry to hear about your cancer but so glad you are a survivor! Happy Mothers Day!

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Bummpp!!!

Is it possible that for at least one post we can share the JOY of being a mom instead of high school drama? I'm not bitching, just hopeful that this post will make us all smile.
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 12, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss! Your DD sounds like a sweetie pie.

Happy Mothers Day to you too :)

Quoting dtm1491:

I just love kids! No matter how badly you are feeling they can always bring a smile. I don't know where I would be or how I would have got through losing my Mom without my dd who constantly reminded me that she lived in my heart. Sorry to hear about your cancer but so glad you are a survivor! Happy Mothers Day!

NiCo86
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM
2 moms liked this
my 4 year olds most recent term of endearement is telling me "Mom, you're my favorite woman!"
dtm1491
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Thank you. She is. She just gave me a Mothers Day Makeover lol. Fun!

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

I'm so sorry for your loss! Your DD sounds like a sweetie pie.

Happy Mothers Day to you too :)

Quoting dtm1491:

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 12, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Hahaha!!! That's adorable. I love when kids say sweet stuff like that.

Quoting NiCo86:

my 4 year olds most recent term of endearement is telling me "Mom, you're my favorite woman!"
NiCo86
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:28 PM
its awesome! I love it :)

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

Hahaha!!! That's adorable. I love when kids say sweet stuff like that.

Quoting NiCo86:

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 12, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Buumpp again. I swear there's too many negative posts about today.
*sigh*

I'll just keep bumping the post.
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM
BUMP!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)