Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

rules for my wife edit more info added update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 239 Replies
Dh had to be at work at 6:30 am, kids always spend Saturday night with my mom so they can go to church with her in the morning. It was just me here this morning. I didnt expect to wake up to any surprises, dont expect a gift because we are tight in money. Besides my kids made presents for me at school for mothers day, just waiting for them to get home so I can open them with my kids. I role over to find a piece of paper laying in our bed. The title is rules for my wife. I havent talked to him today and I am not sure how I am going to react to him when he gets home either

Rules include: What to clean, when to cook, what to wear, how to act

The first two state that the livingroom and kitchen must be cleaned everyday kitchen is dishes, counters, stove, sinks, and floor, livingroom is tables, couches, floor, and dust. All I could think is duh. Then it goes on to say that he expects makeup and heels everyday. Dinner is at six every night no exceptions (thing is he works evening so how would he even know when I serve dinner) in bed by ten.

Update: I was standing by the door holding my list of rules when he walked through with flowers, chocolate, and a card. When he saw the list he had a scared look on his face and asked me to sit down. Apparently I wasnt suppose to see it, he had been research d/s and m/s relationship and was drafting rules he would like to have if a agreed when he had brought it up to me. I guess he has been thinking about this for a while now. He asked me to keep an open mind before saying no and to take my time to decide my answer. He said these rules were just a draft and he hasnt completed or decided on a set of rules yet. I am so shocked. I guess I have some researching to do so I can give him an honest answer like he asked for.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jacandjay
by on May. 12, 2013 at 2:16 PM
What kind of rules?
AuntieM
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 2:16 PM
What's the question? What did he write?
Mommie_2_Boys
by Steph on May. 12, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Quoting jacandjay:

What kind of rules?
xpectingmama10
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Wtf rules?
ElitestJen
by on May. 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't get it....

hargonagain
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Yeah, what did it say?

jdy9440
by on May. 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM

.?

Mamabear010
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM
You gotta list te rules, you tease!
Famousglm714
by Gina on May. 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM
What are the rules?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 12, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Can't leave us without the rules if you want suggestions. I mean, is he telling you he expects a hot, homemade breakfast before work every day? Or is he telling you he expects his wife to have a relaxing day and a hot bath?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN