Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

after this baby is born i will have 4 kids ages 3 and under ask me anything!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
:)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (91-98):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Same as u!!! My dh helps alot when hes.not at work. As long as i stay in control and keep cool the day usually always goes smoothly. Right now with it being hot and me being pregnant im more tired then usual which i hate.but i try to stay cool so i can keep up with the l/os

Quoting BrittSam2011:

I have 3 boys 3 years and under. I know it's difficult. How do YOU do it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 4:52 PM
You get used to the chaos and it becomes routine huh? Lol if my house was quiet i dont know what i would do!

Quoting jjchick75:

Been there done that. They are now 4 and under. I have a 4.5 year old son, 2.5 year old twin girls, and and almost 16 month old son. I also have 2 older kids and my teenager sister lives with me(our parents are both dead). My house is full and crazy but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way! 

MaryanneMac
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 4:56 PM

I have 5 kids ages 3 or younger.  My oldest twins just turned 3 last month.  My second set of twins will be two in July.  Our daughter will be 1 later this month. 

jjchick75
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Yep did for us anyway lol. Honestly for me going from the one little one to 3 was much harder than going from 3 to 4. We had a good schedule set up and he just seemed to fall into that schedule. Congrats on your new baby! 

Quoting Anonymous:

You get used to the chaos and it becomes routine huh? Lol if my house was quiet i dont know what i would do!

Quoting jjchick75:

Been there done that. They are now 4 and under. I have a 4.5 year old son, 2.5 year old twin girls, and and almost 16 month old son. I also have 2 older kids and my teenager sister lives with me(our parents are both dead). My house is full and crazy but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 5:00 PM
First congrats!! Second your freakin super mom! !!!! :)

Quoting MaryanneMac:

I have 5 kids ages 3 or younger.  My oldest twins just turned 3 last month.  My second set of twins will be two in July.  Our daughter will be 1 later this month. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Thats what im hoping too the schedule were on right now gives me enough mommy alone time not to go crazy amd perfect for the kids to enjoy their day with the least amount of problems they can have!i have a feeling a newborn wont be too bad.and thank you! Congrats on your family!!

Quoting jjchick75:

Yep did for us anyway lol. Honestly for me going from the one little one to 3 was much harder than going from 3 to 4. We had a good schedule set up and he just seemed to fall into that schedule. Congrats on your new baby! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jjchick75:

MaryanneMac
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Thank you

Quoting Anonymous:

First congrats!! Second your freakin super mom! !!!! :)

Quoting MaryanneMac:

twin_mama_x_2
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Lol yeah when i old people i was having a 2nd set of twins they were like you we kidding right?i said nope:)it's not so bad honestly.my fear of it was worse than the reality,you know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yayy someone else! And your still alive the kids are in one piece...u managed right? Haha people act like its insane!!!

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Hugs..when my youngest set of twins was born i had 4 kids ages 2.5 and under so i get it:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured