Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband held my leg and had full view of my delivery

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and he still wanted to have sex the next day! lol

we didn't of course, but I think the whole idea of "don't let the dad in the delivery room" is such nonsense!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Replies (61-69):
mamakat070812
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM
And we have great sex still and my vagina feels exactly the same as before, then again not tearing or any damage to it during delivery thanks to a bunch of keegles and perinal massages
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyKBabies
by on May. 12, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I think DH and I have MORE sex now than before we had kids lol. I don't think their births affected our sex life at all...well, except I got a tubal after the last, so NO birth control now lmao.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 12, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Well good for you. Not every guy is like that though.
Pnukey
by on May. 12, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Mine took super disgusting bloody pictures from that view. I'm sure the people at the Photo-mat were grossed out. (This was pre-digital camera.) We still get it on. 

MayFlowerMomma
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Mine held my leg too, but the nurse didn't give him much of a choice. My epidural numbed my legs to where I couldn't do anything with them. He was a champ up until they asked him to cut the cord. Then he almost passed out. LOL!

jjchick75
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:04 PM

He watched with our first 3 kids together and then we had an unassisted homebirth with our youngest so he he saw and helped with everything. He did great and it was an amazing experience. Our sex life hasn't been effected at all. 

chotovec82
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:07 PM
My husband has watched two of our three being born. Our eldest he couldn't be there for because he was in tech school for the AF. I think he was totally amazed by it and we still have an active sex life. Sometimes it's too active for me. I couldn't imagine my husband not being there and supporting me in that situation. It's just as much his responsibility to be there for me as it is my responsibility to be there for him if he were sick or needed special care. Sometimes sickness and natural things are disgusting but if you really love someone you will still do it for them.
mandaday
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Watching me have or three sons did not affect DH's desire at all. He thought delivery was fascinating, and still thinks I am fascinating as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Also they sew you. The sewed me up a little tight so he was no big deal.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's total BS. It's never the same. Every guy I've talked to has said so.

Quoting Anonymous:

you know it goes back right?

He saw our son and didn't really pay attention to my vag

Quoting Anonymous:

See a stretched out, bloody vag
That will never be the same?! Sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

why?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's disgusting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)