Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does someones job make them more attractive?

I posted some photos of my nephews, and someone said they weren't attractive. My first thought was, really? This ones a fireman and that one's a former NFL star, and the middle one is a rich computer programmer.  Now, I think everyone in my family are nice looking, but I am biased. I was just shocked that my first thought was, well "this is their job." Does that have anything to do with attractiveness? Why did my brain go there?

by on May. 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Replies (11-17):
chamamahaha
by on May. 12, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Im not i love working men buisness men, im not into sport players or office workers

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not...

Quoting chamamahaha:

yep i love.men because of what they do.

mommyoftwo103
by on May. 12, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Of course. I would be more attracted to a doctor or engineer than a MC Donald's worker or mechanic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Quoting AlwaysKISA:

I think so. Whenever I find out someone is in the military, a police officer, etc. I seem to not be as attracted to them anymore.

Pretty sad.
MandaRose83
by Member on May. 12, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I will say yes because people who are more successful are usually more ambitious and have a stronger work ethic than those who aren't as successful. Those qualities are attractive. It also shows they are able to provide a stable lifestyle which is also attractive (to me anyway).

kikibix
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Yes I think someones job can make them more or less attractive. Eg if  I were to hear a good looking guy is actually a successful drug dealer, you bet his attractiveness just went down the toilet. That nerdy skinny guy is a dot.com billionaire, I'm sure he might get a bit better looking. 

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Sad?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

I think so. Whenever I find out someone is in the military, a police officer, etc. I seem to not be as attracted to them anymore.

Pretty sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
periwinkle163
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 4:30 PM

That sort of thing has never mattered to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN