Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

let me see pics from your Mother's Day!!

Posted by   + Show Post

We went to the reservoir today :) Now DF is making me t-bone steak with mashed potatoes and asparagus with homemade strawberry shortcake for dessert :)

by on May. 12, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Replies (101-103):
shudderette
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Lol, sure. His name is Diego. He's the naughtiest kitty alive. In fact, we generally don't call him by his name. We call him Naughty Kitty.

Quoting URHonor:

How sweet!!! Can I see more pics of that Fluffy cat???

Quoting shudderette:

The first one I know I'm going to catch hell for cause my house is dirty but you know what? Today is my day off. The mess will still be there tomorrow.

My boys gave me the biggest card I've ever seen. My oldest drew me a sleeping bear and some flowers and my youngest drew that little heart. 

And this is the 3 of us together

URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on May. 12, 2013 at 9:45 PM

He Is HUGE!!! That tail is so fluffy!!! What kind of cat is he? My moms cat is "naughty" and we call him asshole:

Quoting shudderette:

Lol, sure. His name is Diego. He's the naughtiest kitty alive. In fact, we generally don't call him by his name. We call him Naughty Kitty.

Quoting URHonor:

Quoting shudderette:

The first one I know I'm going to catch hell for cause my house is dirty but you know what? Today is my day off. The mess will still be there tomorrow.

My boys gave me the biggest card I've ever seen. My oldest drew me a sleeping bear and some flowers and my youngest drew that little heart. 

"We read to know that we are not alone"-William Nicholson

shudderette
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg, that made me LOL. Diego is a big boy. He tries to curl up in my lap but he just doesn't fit. 

I don't know what kind of cat he is. He's real sweet, very loving. He's not an asshole, just gets into Everything and tries to slip outside. He loves outside! I would let him go to make him happy but when he was little he clawed at all the furniture so we had him declawed in front, thinking he'd be an all inside cat. We try so hard to keep him in. Sometimes he ends up with a foot in his face to keep him in. Today he got whacked with some groceries I was bringing in. It doesn't phase him much, he just keeps at it. Naughty kitty. I love him anyway.

Quoting URHonor:

He Is HUGE!!! That tail is so fluffy!!! What kind of cat is he? My moms cat is "naughty" and we call him asshole:

Quoting shudderette:

Quoting URHonor:

Quoting shudderette:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN