Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women are selfish and want all attention for themselves!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
On Father's Day I always see women post "happy Father's Day to me because I'm a single mom and I do the job of both parents" but on Mother's Day I have never seen a single dad cry about how he should get Mother's Day and Father's Day because he does it all by himself.

Seriously women, get over yourselves!!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Replies (41-46):
Linus77
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Hmm...grouping all women together because of one bad experience.  Typical.  We are ALL human...and we all have our flaws...and they aren't necessarily the same types of flaws based on sex, religion, race, or whatever else.  If you are a male, well, sorry for you to hate women.  If you are a female...sorry you hate yourself.

I'm not selfish.  Nor am a dog.  Or even greedy.  So you are WRONG in your assumption.  It's not even an opinion...just bitterness. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Women are selfish greedy bitches.

Quoting Linus77:

I hope a man wouldn't cry over not getting gifts....geez...is he man or not?  Men have never needed big to-dos.  It's women who need emotional support and appreciation...because we are the emotional half of the whole.  You can't expect men and women to act the same over the same situation. 

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 12, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I still think Halloween should be cancelled and just celebrated as MY Birthday. I mean kids could go trick or treating to MY house & give ME candy. Heck yeah. 

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 12, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

shhh logic is not allowed on CM ;)

Quoting owl0210:

Explain why there are so many deadbeat father's then? Yes, the majority of the time it is the mother doing both jobs. That's a fact.

"Sing it out, sing it out, take what is left of me & make it a melody, Sing it out, sing out loud, cant' find the words to sing, You 'd be my remedy, my soul, my soul, I'll sing with what's left of me" Switchfoot

RomeosLover
by on May. 12, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I wished my brother a Happy Mothers Day today. He's is recently divorced and has custody of his two youngsters, one is autistic.
all_4_my_son
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Sorry, but school doesn't count....so yes, I do it all on my own.

Quoting Anonymous:

I doubt you really do, do it all on your own.  I'm sure you have help, even if you pay for it.  

Quoting all_4_my_son:

Really? Would you likd to come stay with me for a week and see me do it ALL on my own?

Quoting Anonymous:

I've never seen a mother do it completely on her own either!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have never seen a Father do it all by themselves. They usually run to...yup, their Mother's

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Never seen that before.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN