Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To those who think Tsarnaev brothers are innocent...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

What do you think about this?

http://now.msn.com/tsarnaev-brothers-suspects-in-2011-murders/?ocid=ansnow11

Tsarnaev brothers linked to cold case murders from 2011

1 day ago

It seems the Tsarnaev brothers may have been bad seeds long before the Boston bombings. Law enforcement officials are gathering what they call “mounting evidence” that both Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were involved in a grisly triple murder in 2011. Middlesex County, Mass., investigators tell ABC News that forensic evidence and cellphone records link both men to the slaying of Brendan Mess and two associates in Waltham, Mass., who were found with their throats cut and their bodies covered in marijuana. If the case is strong enough, officials could indict Dzhokhar Tsarnaev with these killings as well as the three bombing deaths, for a total of six murder charges.

2011 Waltham Murders

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Waltham_murders

(only part of the wiki page copied) 

The three men, who were described as being physically strong, were dragged to or killed in three different rooms.[20] Mess was a well-known mixed martial arts fighter, and is listed as a martial arts instructor on his death certificate. Teken is listed as a personal trainer on his death certificate.[21][1] Weissman was a bodybuilder.[22]

In 2008, police pulled Weissman over for failing to yield and smelled marijuana smoke in his vehicle. When questioned about it, Weissman said, "I knew you would smell it", and handed the officer a brown paper bag filled with bags of marijuana, police said. He was charged with marijuana possession and intent to distribute. Teken lived in Waltham, where certain neighbors said they believed he was a drug dealer, saying he rarely left the house and had a steady stream of visitors. In 2010, Mess and another man were arrested on charges that they assaulted several people at a store.[19]

2011 investigation [edit]

Autopsies revealed that the men had been brutally murdered. Their heads had been pulled back, and their throats had been slit from ear-to-ear with either an ice pick or knife with such great force that they were nearly decapitated.[23][24][25][26][10] Their mutilated bodies had been left covered with thousands of dollars worth of marijuana (seven pounds of marijuana; in what investigators described as a symbolic gesture) and thousands of dollars of money, in three different rooms.[27][28][11][29][10][26][30][31] Police said $5,000 was left at the scene, which suggested that robbery was not the motive.[28][23]

No motive was discovered, though the police said that the murders were not random.[32][13] Two unidentified men had been seen at the apartment before the murders.[33]Middlesex District Attorney Gerry Leone said that it appeared that two unknown perpetrators and the victims knew each other, based on evidence that the police had obtained.[28][25][34] It was believed that there was more than one person at the scene other than the victims based on "many factors," and that the victims let the killers into their apartment, and there was no evidence of forced entry.[35][28][36][31] Neighbors whose windows were open did not hear any signs of trouble.[37]

A Waltham police investigator said the murders were:

the worst bloodbath I have ever seen in a long law enforcement career. There was no forced entry, it was clear that the victims had let the killer in. And their throats were slashed right out of an al Qaeda training video. The drugs and money on the bodies was very strange.[10][8]

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 7:10 PM

bump

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 12, 2013 at 7:11 PM

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Well I think they need motive and evidence the brothers were there. I know we don't like to think about it, but these guys can't be the only al Qaeda style killers in the US.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 12, 2013 at 7:17 PM

jaw drop

I'VE NEVER THOUGHT THEY WERE INNOCENT.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Neither have I. However there was a post here about a week ago that someone was dead set they didn't do it and was set up. 

Quoting Anonymous:

jaw drop

I'VE NEVER THOUGHT THEY WERE INNOCENT.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 7:21 PM

No, but the Brendan Mess guy that was killed was Tamerlan's "best friend" . The police haven't come forward with all evidence yet but according to what's being said they are able to place the brothers there and cell phone records are confirming they were there. Apparently the evidence is "piling up". I saw this and had to post because there was a post a week or so ago and this one CM'er was dead set that these were 2 great guys who are set up and innocent. 

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Well I think they need motive and evidence the brothers were there. I know we don't like to think about it, but these guys can't be the only al Qaeda style killers in the US.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Simply leave the post if it doesn't interest you. 

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM

There is no way there are innocent. 

lilbit53009
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Even if they did this....why does that confirm they did the bombings?

theyre 2 seperate occurences
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN