Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What will the bullies do without the anonymous button?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We all have a child/children looking up to us, stop taking advantage of the anon button to insult someone. In reality, you wouldn't say those hurtful things to someone's face so don't sit behind your computer and act like a 5 year old. WE ARE ALL ADULTS, LETS START ACTING LIKE ONE.

THIS MESSSAGE ISN'T FOR EVERYONE JUST THE BULLIES.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Wow! I couldn't agree more!! I think being outright rude ranks number one of cm annoyances. (#2 following close behind as quote tress of arguing)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imakehimscream
by He screams on May. 12, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Lol I will changed it

Quoting charmgirl:

pussies* lol

Quoting imakehimscream:

Without the anon button they wouldn't be bitches or pussys

EvaTheDiva29
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:35 PM

theyre heads will explode. 

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on May. 12, 2013 at 7:35 PM

This post is done daily. Now its a bit annoying. If you can't take the heat you have the option to log off. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I posted a pic of my DD and someone posted, she does not look happy and that I probaly abuse her , people on CM must not be happy in life..   reporting sometimes falls on deaf ears

Quoting Anonymous:

I hear ya - I was just kinda bullied today being called a lousy parent because another parent does not agree with me. No matter what I tried to tell this woman - she just wanted to fight with me so I ended up reporting her - does reporting help?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM

you probably use it all the time, how the hell could we prove otherwise?

Quoting couture-mommy:

I have never posted anonymous lol I guess because I'm grown and I dont have to hide in order to say what I want to say.
I only put out what I want the cyber world to know, or how I feel about certain topics.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM

*Ignores the mean bullies of CM

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I don't doubt for a second there would still be assholes without an anon button. If they really don't want to do it "face to face" they'd just have troll profiles.

Really though, we aren't children. We should all have learned how to ignore bullies by this point in life.

PestPatti
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Huh you have to be anonymous to talk about "bullying"..   Some of you need to think before you type. Makes you look a tad bit more intelligent.

FL2AK
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
The bitches existed before the anon option. Let's get real, on the internet we can be as anonymous as we want to be even when using a screen name.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)