Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What will the bullies do without the anonymous button?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We all have a child/children looking up to us, stop taking advantage of the anon button to insult someone. In reality, you wouldn't say those hurtful things to someone's face so don't sit behind your computer and act like a 5 year old. WE ARE ALL ADULTS, LETS START ACTING LIKE ONE.

THIS MESSSAGE ISN'T FOR EVERYONE JUST THE BULLIES.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Replies (41-50):
DevonD83
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly.. If i have something to say I will say it under my name no need for going Anon

nirvanadonna
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:39 PM
They wouldn't be bullies.....but i do got respect for the ones who can insult and use their actual screen name.
Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish the anon button would go away.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh ladies, have we forgotten about Newcomers? Just as nasty when I first joined and there was/is no anonymous button over there. You think that button makes a difference when you have different personalities in here?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Lmao

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I use anonymous. Thats what it's there for. Evidently I don't misuse it because I still have it. Now here come the "I own what I say" who the hell cares folks. It's not that serious and most of you don't go anon because you lost your button.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

You reported someone for not agreeing with you?  

Not agreeing with someone does not equal bullying.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hear ya - I was just kinda bullied today being called a lousy parent because another parent does not agree with me. No matter what I tried to tell this woman - she just wanted to fight with me so I ended up reporting her - does reporting help?

TishHughes
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Just because I am a certain way online doesn't mean that I am that way offline. My daughter can't even read so it's not like she knows what I'm saying on here anyway. People always want to bring kids into things, get out of here with that b.s.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on May. 12, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh FFS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
1 mom liked this

You can always tell when someone wasn't here before anon.  Those were the days...lol.  NC was the MC. People trolled under their SN's. If someone was shitty to you, you knew who they were and they didn't hold back.  I think people tended to jump on the "hate bandwagon" more back then.  It was kind of fun...lol.

Quoting FL2AK:

The bitches existed before the anon option. Let's get real, on the internet we can be as anonymous as we want to be even when using a screen name.

Pink.Sunshine.

hey it's true lol and if they didn't lose it, can any of us prove their Internet boldness that they never use it? I could say the same thing but I figure, why lie? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I use anonymous. Thats what it's there for. Evidently I don't misuse it because I still have it. Now here come the "I own what I say" who the hell cares folks. It's not that serious and most of you don't go anon because you lost your button.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN