Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

GOOD QUESTION FOR PRO CHOICERS SINCE NOONE WILL ANSWER MY POST

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies

I have asked this question twice already adn i didn't see any answers but i could have missed them...i don't know. 

Does anyone here wish they were aborted and not given a chance to live??  Anyone that is suicidal should excuse themselves because with medication your situation MAY be temporary...may be not but this is for non-suicidal...and hopefully nobody here is suicidal : (

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Yes I have thought about it. 

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

TrouserMouse
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:54 PM
2 moms liked this
My mother had no business having children. Abortion would have been a good option.
romalove
by SakePrincess on May. 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM
9 moms liked this

What in the world does this have to do with being pro-life or pro-choice?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM
I have many times in my life.
FL2AK
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:56 PM
No, but I had parents who had been married for many years and could provide for me.
chasinrainbows
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:56 PM
11 moms liked this
If anyone replies with a "yes"...you are going to accuse them of being suicidal so what's the point? Also, if we weren't born to begin with then we wouldn't be answering such a stupid question...therefore it's a moot point.
jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:02 PM
4 moms liked this

If it would have saved my mother's life or if I was the product of rape.. or if my mom didn't feel she was ready for whatever the reason...  then the choice would have been up to my mother.. and if I had the brain function and the mind power to comprehend the situation (as a fetus, which I wouldn't have, but hypothetically), I would have been okay with my mother's choice!

Let me ask you something OP..

If your daughter was raped.. and wanted to abort.. would you support her even knowing that if you didn't and pushed her to keep it, that the father of the child could fight for custody?

If your daughter were in a life or death situation, would you be okay with her aborting then? Or should she die?

What if abortion were illegal.. and your daughter wanted to abort no matter the reason, doesn't matter if it were life or death, rape, or just didn't want it.. and went to a back alley clinic and died.. would you still support having abortions continue to be illegal? 

starlight91
by on May. 12, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Well after my mom had my sister, she was told she shouldnt have any more children, and 3 yrs later she found out she was pregnant with me.. Considering she had to have a shot every week to be able to carry me, she did make a choice between abortion and doing what was neccesary to be able to have her child(me). She chose the shots every week for  9 mnths. Am I glad she made that choice ? Yes, but really if she chose to abort me, I wouldnt have even known about it or why.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM

No I'm glad my mother didn't abort me, I'm also glad my mother was pro choice.

btw abortion WAS illegal during the entire time my mother was having children.

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:29 PM

No I am glad I m here, I have had a good life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)