Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whos having a great Moms day?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
2 moms liked this
I am. I woke up to super great cards my mom helped the Los with and my dh sent me out to breaksfast with my mom and mom in law. I even got off laundry duty. Dh is gonna bbq some burgers for dinner:-). This has been a great day weve even had some spring sunshine today too!
BUMP for the great day you had!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurpleCupcake
by Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Really great day! Got no complaints!

Hellobabies
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Mine was amazing as well. Glad yours was awesome! Happy Mother's Day!

Babymama7710
by on May. 12, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Me it was a wonderful day .spent the day with my kids and my brother and his husband.very fun day now my kids are sleeping going Skype with my hubby soon

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 12, 2013 at 8:51 PM

The kids made me cards and DH got me a pair of headphone for my ipod. I really needed them and ds 12 gave the idea to my dh because everyday he came home from school I had his Dre beats on while I was cleaning lol! Then we went to the water park for most of the day. Now we are sitting out back in the pool with some beers and we are going to grill food soon. Fantastic day!

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 12, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I've had a good one. Didn't do much just hung out with the kids, watched some movies, & just chilled. Great day :)

Fields456
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I am now. This morning was horrible I have been sick and still felt like total crap. But dh let me sleep and now I feel better than I have in the last 2 days so we are grilling and hanging out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teeshann
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I am. Family gave me some gifts then we went to a movie and dinner. Now we are relaxing at home.
km1970
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM

It's been a very pleasant Mother's day. DH, the girls and I went to lunch and to the zoo. Then dh and I watched a movie.

This day is always bitter sweet for me. I am so thankful for my girls, but I miss my baby boy who passed away 10 years ago and of course my mom who passed two years ago. I guess for me, I am thankful for the sadness because it just means I was blessed with both of them and love and miss them dearly. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Thanks same to you!

Quoting Hellobabies:

Mine was amazing as well. Glad yours was awesome! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 12, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I had a great day. I made pancakes for me and my daughters, opened the card they had gotten with their father (my XH). Laughed about how his new wife's name was on the gift card inside instead of mine (regifting is his favorite way of gift giving), then played outside with my kids all day, went to he park, got ice cream. It was just about perfect. Now they are in bed and I am doing laundry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)