Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can I call the CPS on xh usband and the GF? UPDATE#1

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 89 Replies
To make a long story short My xdh and I we have joint custody of the kids for right now,which during school they are with him and summer with me. Anyways he has his gf living with him and she miss treats the kids badly always talking down on them, always talking shit to them about me like offensive stuff. And the girls always talk back to her when the gf says shit about me to them. And the other day I guess the gf asked my 15 yo are you passing your classes and she said yes. So the gf tells my DD I hope you pass the school year if not I would kill myself if u were you if you don't pass..and this weekend at it was timebfor the kids to come to house I picked them up after school and the bitch comes to my car and starts cussing at me telling me tell your DD to make her bed before she leaves and I said Its my weekend now and Shea in the car and the bed can wait its not going anyways and I don't Luke the idea that the way you talk to my kids .. omg the crazy lady whent from calling me a bitch to a whore and everyone in the apartment came out side to see what's going on. So I left. And the girls tell me that her DD she's like 19 I think. I guess she's in a drug treatment and the gf told my.kids that when her DD gets out she's going to have her come after the girls to beat them up and she has told them this before about getting the DD after my kids ... my exdh is a fucking pussy he goes by whatever she says not the girls and yes she talk like that to the girls in front of him and he don't do shit about it. Like I said trying to make a ling story short but my question is can I call cps on them and what can I do to get full custody of my kids and is there a way a judge would talk to the kids to and hear the kids side of the story? ?? Im in Michigan if that helps.. oh yeah another thing they tell my kids that when they leave my house that they smell like n****rs BC my bf is black .. sorry so long thx for reading.

UPDATE#1
My oldest DD has been talking to someone is school about what's been happening and the school has called CPS and they came to the school to talk to my daughter and im pretty sure they went to speak with the rest of the kids. My DD gave her mine and my moms number and she hasn't called yet but im sure she will be calling me either later today or tomorrow. Im sure she will be talking to my ex and the gf too. My DD also told me that the cps ladies said that she will help us for the girls to live with me. That's why I wanted to have the cps involved so when I go to court she can back me up BC I know how the ex n gf will sit there lie so this way I can have them back me up and once I talk to cps I will mention to her to speak with their neighbors too. Ill update again once I have the cps contact me. And thank you to everyone with positive advice.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I would and I would get the visitation amended and see if the girls cant live with you. Thats horrible

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Im planning by taking him to court about this so how do I state it on the petition tho?? That's why I wanted to call the cps have the girls say their side of the story and go with it to court.

Quoting mmtosam06:

I would and I would get the visitation amended and see if the girls cant live with you. Thats horrible

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 12, 2013 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

You can call on any one you want. But it has to be warrented. 

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Get your attorney on the phone. Have th girls talk with him. Here in ms the children can pick which parent they live with at 14 I believe. I'd also get a restraining order against gf.
momma.meg
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Contact child welfare in your state or speak with a lawyer
brittney28
by Brittney on May. 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM
3 moms liked this
I would be pissed! That chick would not be allowed near my kids! It sounds like your kids are old enough to choose who they want to stay with. I'm in Colorado and the age here were they can decide is 12.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Im sorry but what do you mean?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Im sorry but what do you mean?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Why don't you have custody to begin with??? That's my question....
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Im in Michigan and I need to find out what age they can chose and how do I word that on the petition that my kids choose to live with me?

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Get your attorney on the phone. Have th girls talk with him. Here in ms the children can pick which parent they live with at 14 I believe. I'd also get a restraining order against gf.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)