Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When did you know?

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM
  • 45 Replies

That you were head over heels in love with your partner? do you maintain those feelings as of today? or are they steadily dwindling?

by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Two_Hearts
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I knew one day when i had to tell him about a medical issue i may have been having at the time...the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me (in the private areas) and thought that it may have been LS (skin disease) or HPV ...i was so nervous to tell him, i thought for sure that he was going to stop seeing me once he found out, but because they were thinking it may have been HPV..i knew i had to say something to him. 

When i told him , he was so caring about it ..and so understanding it made me cry.

We ended up having to go and pick up my DD ..while we were cooking dinner i was just watching him with her and how good he was with her , and my stomach kept doing butterflies ...i knew than that i had fallen madly inlove with him.

And yes ..those feelings are still as strong now.

.Milfshake.
by SoNastySoRude on May. 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM

BUMP!

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on May. 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM
We stopped to have dinner one night and we were talking, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I am still madly in love with him.
Heatherp23
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

The day I met him :) And yes I maintain those feelings :) I couldn't picture myself with anyone else. Things do get rough,don't get me wrong. Mainly money wise and bills but we ALWAYS find time for each other and we have great communication. Not to mention he's great in bed wink mini

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 13, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I never felt that way with my DF. But I knew I loved him. Our relationship has been a crazy rollercoaster of hell. We are much better now;4 years later. We have gotten closer to God so it has changed us into better people and parents. It's hard but we are much better now than ever. We both love each other but both of us have messed up in the past so we are trying to start all over and go back to the relationship and trust we had before I got pregnant.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on May. 13, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Probably about 6 years into the relationship. We've been together 19 years and I love him more everyday.
Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
As soon as I saw him. I know it sounds cliche but yeah. Still going strong after 5 almost 6 years.
.Milfshake.
by SoNastySoRude on May. 13, 2013 at 12:06 AM

BUMP!

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Probably the day my mother cussed me out over the phone and called me a whore and lots of other stuff. He was sitting beside me listening and when I hung up crying he told me I didn't have to go back to her house . And I didn't. We had known each other two days
The day I.fell head over heels was when my son called him daddy and this.man didn't so much as bat his lashes at it.
tlcory
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I did not want to be without him, 20 years later and I still don't want to be without him, infact our love has grown stronger, we just keep getting closer and more in love as we age!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)