Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Was the Bradley Cooper lookalike nurse flirting with me?

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:34 AM
  • 3 Replies
My dad's in critical condition with acute adult respiratory distress syndrome (aards). I have naturally been weeping and depressed as I am very close to him and trying to balance out being a mom to my 4 y/o little girl (who also loves her grandpa very much) and visiting my dad enough. anyways there was this nursing student and he was gorgeous. He looked exactly like Bradley Cooper and walked up to me and my mom when he saw us with my dad his patient. He had to do things to my dad. He was saying to my dad "aren't you glad to see them?" I at one point asked a question and he explained the next nurse would come in soon. I said "when she gets here can she?" and he said "how do you know it wont be a he?" and I said "you're right it could be a he" and he said smiling "I'm just giving you a hard time." He knows I'm a mom bc the other nurse was going crazy over my daughter's baby picture for comfort for my dad. Maybe I just like getting my mind off all the sad stuff there but do you think he was flirting with me a little?
by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
janiecw
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Hmmm IDK . I am a nurse and I often use humor to lighten the situations and I am very friendly and most nurses I work with are the same. We have a tendency to use terms like hun alot too.

o.O....
by Cara on May. 13, 2013 at 3:24 AM
It doesn't sound like it.
I hope your dad gets well soon.
unspecified42
by on May. 13, 2013 at 3:44 AM
It sounds like he was talking to you. I'm not sure what part sounds like flirting. And I'm very sorry about your dad:( :( I hope he makes a smooth recovery!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)