Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you all think this is a explicit picture for Instagram?EDIT W/explaining

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:46 AM
  • 170 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I posted this picture up today on Instagram . Just showing my outfit of the day. My So says oh I can see all your legs and stuff. I told him you can barely see my legs. I'm fully covered.

Then once he saw how many people were liking it and what two guys said he got mad. Threw his phone... Ect... I deleted this picture afterwards. Do you all think there is anything wrong with this picture?

UPDATE:

My SO is very flirtatious on Instagram. Too flirtatious. He tells girls he wants to see them, meet up with them, they look good. and worse. I guess i had a issue with his reaction because of the double standard.His reaction was way worse then I'm explaining. He cursed me out. Yelled at me. Stormed out. not after seeing it, but after people commented on it. All I'm trying to explain to to all is if he had a real issue with it, why get only upset after people liked and commented in it. A guy commented that the shirt was cute and looked good on me. And he flipped.

UPDATE 2:

After the fight and he calmed down , he said he was being stubborn , and should of dropped it after I willingly deleted the picture.....
by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 13, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Are you wearing pants?
LucyHarper
by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think its super bad, but if he doesn't like it and want it up there, I would respect that, its not worth causing something over. 

sweet_misery
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you wearing pants? My other half would be mad too. Looks like you are wearing a shirt with nothing under.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on May. 13, 2013 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't see much of anything...I can tell you one thing that it's better than most of the smut that goes around nowadays, at least you look good AND you're covered. He shouldn't be throwing such a hissy fit. 

photo a082e1db-a995-4db8-80a1-a6db5f1cf88c_zps2b4588d6.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Nisha_teeze22
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:48 AM
I've already deleted the picture because he didn't like it. He started such a big argument over it.

Quoting LucyHarper:

I don't think its super bad, but if he doesn't like it and want it up there, I would respect that, its not worth causing something over. 

Nisha_teeze22
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:49 AM
No I'm not. But I'm fully covered. If I were wearing a skirt you would see the same amount of leg. It's a shirt that's super long in the back. I wear with leggins outside.

Quoting sweet_misery:

Are you wearing pants? My other half would be mad too. Looks like you are wearing a shirt with nothing under.

HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:50 AM
What's instagram
Nisha_teeze22
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Thank you. Maybe it was the comments he saw... I deleted the picture already though.

Quoting skittlefart:

I don't see much of anything...I can tell you one thing that it's better than most of the smut that goes around nowadays, at least you look good AND you're covered. He shouldn't be throwing such a hissy fit. 

SadeAyosmom
by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:51 AM

you could be naked

Nisha_teeze22
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:51 AM
It's a phone app. Social media. But just pictures.

Quoting HotMomma2622:

What's instagram

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured