Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cant stand my daughter!~*~EDIT PAGE 5~*~

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this
i didnt get to bed until really late(like 1 am) because when my daughter goes to her dads he lets her stay up all night and sleep all day so the first couple nights is always hell.i has to get up at 5 this morning for work and after work i have to take my 3 month old to the doctor so i was already pissed off.well she turned 2 in january and has been 100% potty trained since she was 19 months.she peed the bed TWICE!I honestly cant fucking stand the sight of her right now.im so tired i just want to go home and go to bed.when i get off today im going to go buy diapers and put her back in them clearly she is going back to this shit again!I cleaned it up the best i could both times and when i left i took all the sheets off but my entire upstairs smells like piss(the first time was in her bed the second was mine) i just needed to vent so if you cant read it or i need puncuation oh well i dont want to hear it so move to the next post!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SAnders224
by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Sorry mamma, hugs
QueenAtargatis
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Seriously?

She's two.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:37 AM
3 moms liked this

You can't stand your daughter because of her Dad??!! It's not your daughter's fault that he screws up her sleep schedule and apparently doesn't make her go to the potty!She's two!!

beco8627
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:38 AM
She's two? Try to keep in mind that none of this is her fault, you're directing your anger toward the wrong person.
Icial
by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:38 AM
4 moms liked this

Why do people say such fucked up things about their kids?You cant stand the sight of a two year old??She's being a two year old!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Misplaced anger. You should probably let someone else keep her. How sad. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 13, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Your illogical thinking has me worried...
metalmomma86
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Seriously? Grow up.
Blame her father. You don't blame a 2 year old for the mistakes of a parent.
Obviously...
You sound like a winner.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 13, 2013 at 6:41 AM

So, you're pissed at your dd cuz of her DAD??  maybe you should be pissed at HIM, not her...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 13, 2013 at 6:42 AM

maybe you oughta just leave her at Dad's then, since you sound like you hate her so much....you seriously need some parenting classes and anger management

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN