Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cant stand my daughter!~*~EDIT PAGE 5~*~

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i didnt get to bed until really late(like 1 am) because when my daughter goes to her dads he lets her stay up all night and sleep all day so the first couple nights is always hell.i has to get up at 5 this morning for work and after work i have to take my 3 month old to the doctor so i was already pissed off.well she turned 2 in january and has been 100% potty trained since she was 19 months.she peed the bed TWICE!I honestly cant fucking stand the sight of her right now.im so tired i just want to go home and go to bed.when i get off today im going to go buy diapers and put her back in them clearly she is going back to this shit again!I cleaned it up the best i could both times and when i left i took all the sheets off but my entire upstairs smells like piss(the first time was in her bed the second was mine) i just needed to vent so if you cant read it or i need puncuation oh well i dont want to hear it so move to the next post!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Replies (71-73):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM
This,

Quoting MrsApple:

You can't stand your daughter because of her Dad??!! It's not your daughter's fault that he screws up her sleep schedule and apparently doesn't make her go to the potty!She's two!!

My3LuVs83
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 7:44 PM
I have a two year old and I am a single mother. No matter how bad the situation is and no matter how pissed I am, I have never felt I cannot stand the sight of my little boy.

It could be worse you know. Appreciate that your children are alive, well and healthy. I can bet if something happened to your little girl you'd be rotting in guilt for your choice of words and for feeling the way you do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 13, 2013 at 10:17 PM
actually both my kids are by the same guy but i breastfeed so he leaves my 3 month old with me:) thanks for jumping to assumptions though

Quoting wymama610:

This doesn't make it better. I've already judged you as trashy since you have a just turned two year old with one guy, and a three month old with a new guy. You are not fit to be a mother if this is how you see your children. 

Quoting Anonymous:

~*~EDIT~*~ I DID NOT YELL AT HER OR EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO HER ABOUT IT!When she peed her bed I took her sheets off cleaned her up and put her in my bed.When she peed in my bed i took the sheets off cleaned her up and put her on the couch.I dont treat my daughter bad.I came on here because i was frustrated.Yes i will be going to buy the goodnight diapers because frankly i dont like being peed on....who does?She goes fine durring the day just not at night when she comes home.As for the person who said she doesnt drink enough water your probably right BUT thats only at her dads.When she is home she gets 2 cups of milk and the rest of the day is water.There is no point in talking to her dad he just says i can parent my way he will do his way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)