Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poo brown eyes....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

My husband hates his eyes. He calls them poo brown all the time. It kind of gets on my nerves. He doesnt see his eyes the way I do. I doubt he ever actually sits there and looks at them.

They have brown, green and a honey type color in them. There are some beautiful patterns in there and he thinks I am trying to suck up or something.

I am pregnant right now and I hope our child has his eyes.

This got me wondering what other men dont like about themselves.Things that are not a problem to their wives or S/O

People always talk about women being insecure about something but never the men

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I've got poo brown eyes too, blech, I know how he feels! My husband has green eyes, one of our daughters got his eyes, the other one has my poo brown ones. My husband is self conscious about his midsection, he is slightly overweight, but it has never bothered me. I told him if it bothers him that much I would help him try to lose it!
chane_L
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM

my hubs has hazel eyes (as do both my boys) they look like swamp water color ( dark green with a lil brown)

macysmom
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2013 at 8:39 AM
My husband loves himself. It's kinda sickening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Mobile Photo

I have big brown eyes. Blahhhh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I think that's an effeminate trait. Not attractive...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Mobile Photo

Bf has blue eyes, but they're dark blue..

I think his only complaint are his teeth..

They have spaces.. But I love everything about him
aphrodite7400
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 8:43 AM

my husband hates his hurt shoulder.  he got hurt in the military and had 2 surgeries and going for a third probably over the summer.   but by looking at him, you would never know his shoulder is reconstructed! lol

btw, OP, tell your husband, his eyes are "hazel" and not brown.  then he will love them.  my husband has golden, greenish, brownish eyes and he calls them hazel.  i think they are very nice, different.  not the standard brown.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM

We had a kind of debate about that last night. I told them they were hazel because they werent just bland brown. He says no they are brown. So I am tired of talking to him about it lol. Apparently he doesnt look at his eyes and probably hasnt since he was a child and his mother told him they were brown.

I tried to explain to him eyes can change. When I was a child my eyes were plain medium blue. Now they are light blue and kind of green

Quoting aphrodite7400:

my husband hates his hurt shoulder.  he got hurt in the military and had 2 surgeries and going for a third probably over the summer.   but by looking at him, you would never know his shoulder is reconstructed! lol

btw, OP, tell your husband, his eyes are "hazel" and not brown.  then he will love them.  my husband has golden, greenish, brownish eyes and he calls them hazel.  i think they are very nice, different.  not the standard brown.

ruth85
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Why do people not like brown eyes?  I don't get that....they are so pretty...all shades of brown.  I have blue eyes, but I always think brown eyes are gorgeous...so rich and dramatic.  Maybe it is a case of you like what you don't have?

My sister wanted the baby to have blue eyes so badly she would tell everyone the baby's eyes were blue...even when it was clear they were going to settle at brown and stay there.  Even then..she insisted they were hazel with lots of blue, when they are a beautiful full on brown with no blue (or any other color) in sight.  I don't get that.

heatherfoutch
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 8:52 AM
His scar he had surgery when he was 3day old, and they didn't make it to grow with him. He was never supposed to live past 5 or gain weight. Now with his nipples his stomach looks like a happy face and he hates it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)