Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What should I do?! help!!

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:22 AM
  • 8 Replies

My best friend and her boyfriend are coming over for dinner tomorrow. They're vegan. DF is a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Last time they came, I made coconut mango curry with chickpeas over rice and puppodoms (sp?) he loved it, but I make it for him all of the time with chicken-he just didn't get the chicken this time. What can I make that everyone will enjoy?

by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Do you like spaghetti squash? You can make it with fresh tomatoes and veggie sausage crumbles. I like to saute the squash in garlic and olive oil and top it off with goat cheese. Yummy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snowpuma
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Sun dried tomatoes and Basil pasta, eggplant parmesan, summer veg & potato curry w nann sp? Veggie lasagna, stuffed grilled portobello mushrooms...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 13, 2013 at 9:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Mushroom soup and cheese bread.

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on May. 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

That sounds so good! Thanks!!

Quoting owl0210:

Do you like spaghetti squash? You can make it with fresh tomatoes and veggie sausage crumbles. I like to saute the squash in garlic and olive oil and top it off with goat cheese. Yummy!

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on May. 13, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I was thinking of doing eggplant parm. Half with cheese half without. They don't eat any dairy. 

Quoting Snowpuma:

Sun dried tomatoes and Basil pasta, eggplant parmesan, summer veg & potato curry w nann sp? Veggie lasagna, stuffed grilled portobello mushrooms...

Snowpuma
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Ahhhh....there is...soy cheese, or olive oil black olives, red pepper flakes, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and salted and peppered pasta....
kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on May. 13, 2013 at 9:36 AM

That sounds good. I don't think I could bring myself to even buy soy cheese. lol

Quoting Snowpuma:

Ahhhh....there is...soy cheese, or olive oil black olives, red pepper flakes, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and salted and peppered pasta....

Snowpuma
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Me either... lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)