Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG her family is going to be pissed!!!*got the text!!!*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
2 moms liked this

my stbsil's family that is.....idk about my family, BUT yesterday we did a mothers day breakfast for my mom then we went to my brothers house to celebrate with sil(our parents stayed at their house,they wanted "alone time") well she kept saying she couldnt eat anything because she had really bad heart burn, i pulled her aside and asked her "didnt you only ever get heart burn when your pregnant?" she put her hands over her mouth and shook her head yes, then i asked her "do you want me to run to the store really quick to buy you a test?" she said "no i'll go get it" i told her that id go with her and we left saying she wanted to go get potato salad (they were having a bbq) so we go get the salad and a pack of 4 tests and we go back to their house. she jumps into the bathoom and took one of the tests, waited literally 20 seconds and texted me a picture of the test....it was positive....she comes out grabs my brother and takes him back into the bathroom, i hear him go "really?" in a low voice like he thought it was a joke (like i took the test to screw with him) and then i hear him go "really?" a little happier and then they both come out of the bathroom, my brother told our other brother and younger sister and they were excited and then realized....sil has paragard and got scared....all of us were scared, sil especially.we just went on with the rest of the day but sil called her ob last night to schedule an appointment for today, so me and our siblings are waiting to hear anything....my brother will text us when they find stuff out....her appointment was supposed to start at 8:30 im so nervous for her....but they both have baby fever so i guess it was meant to be huh?

and the thing about her family, shes almost  21, and when they find out they are going to tell her to abort the baby, they tried forcing her when she was pregnant with my nephew, and at that time she was living with my brother already and had a job and they still tried forcing her....my family will probably smack my brothers shoulders call him an idiot, get over it in a couple hours and start planning her baby shower and get excited

update:they removed her iud,and she has to be on bed rest for 2 weeks just in case,in 2 weeks they will check and make sure everything healed, as of right now shes 8 weeks, it might change though. so im going to be staying with her for the 2 weeks since my brother has manditory over time at work for about a month,our other brothers gf is going to be checking in on her as well

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seksen
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM
She is am adult and her family needs to realize that. Congrats
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Quoting seksen:

i know her family is a bunch of assholes though, except for her mom her mom is cool lol

emeraldangel20
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM

this, absolutely

Quoting seksen:

othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Congrats to her

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Quoting emeraldangel20:

this, absolutely

Quoting seksen:

yeah her family except for her mom(and her moms family) hates babies....they even wanted her mom to give her away

momma2mms
by Kristin on May. 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Oh my.... Good luck to her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Quoting momma2mms:

Oh my.... Good luck to her.

yeah were all nervous for her right now, my little sister almost got her phone taken away at school because she kept checking for our brothers text

emeraldangel20
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:56 AM

fucking assholes

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting emeraldangel20:

this, absolutely

Quoting seksen:

yeah her family except for her mom(and her moms family) hates babies....they even wanted her mom to give her away

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Quoting emeraldangel20:

fucking assholes

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting emeraldangel20:

this, absolutely

Quoting seksen:

yeah so i dont think shes gonna tell her dads side

AshKerBear2013
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Bump for update. Congrats
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN