Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"I'm a _______, ask me anything!"

Posted by   + Show Post

You've probably seen threads like this here on CafeMom (or on Reddit), where a member with a unique worldview or exprience offers to answer other members' questions about that aspect of her life.

Do you have a unique perspective that others would want to know more about? We'd love to share YOUR answers as part of a new feature on CafeMom!

The focus can be as broad or as narrow as you'd like - everything from raising a special-needs child to living in Alaska to being vegan or living a polyamorous lifestyle or anything else that might be interesting!.

(Also, if you'd prefer to remain anonymous while answering questions, that's totally fine, but you'll need to verify a few things before we post your thread.)

If you'd like to participate or want to learn more, please send me a message telling me what your perspective or experience is and whether you'd like to answer questions anonymously or under your own screenname.

Thanks!
-Amanda

by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Replies (261-270):
mom124657
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I walked in on my son masturbating, so i helped him, is this wrong?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:29 AM

what if a peeson need to know more about a women,,, specially in bed,,, will you answer me anything/.

mommabriese
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I am a new stepmom, expecting a January baby, and very lost, confused person. Ask me anything :/

esox
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I was a teacher for the visually impaired (prek- 5th grade) and can read and write braille! Ask me anything.
allie5489
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

well im the wife of a ftm transgender..( female to male) and i would love to be able to put my voice out there and show people how it is and to see if there are any more women like me to help with advise...?? i dont know if you have already had a post like this.. 

special.mama
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 4:56 AM

I sent a message a while ago and nothing. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I have 5 half siblings. I am a mom of three kids, all three have different fathers, and I used to do meth, coke and smoke weed, but have not done any drugs since October of 04 when I left a very abusive relationship. I quit my $18.95/hr job to be a SAHM in 2009. I have no friends because I have been hurt by everyone that I have let close to me, and I fear being judged by the path that I took and not where I am today. I did not PM you because I have seen so many people say that they have had no response. If you (the administrator) would like to pm me with any questions to verify what I have said, feel free.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:21 AM
I developed this my last child. Its scary!!

Quoting Ihold8Stars:

I have PPCM visit a Mother's Heart Org to read My story and many other moms who struggle with this heart condition that suddenly strikes healthy pregnant women.

Please watch this video to learn more about PPCM

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ni6mr2CMJQ4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dni6mr2CMJQ4

I almost lost my life Mother's day of 2010 to PPCM. I welcome your questions and ask you to please share what you learn with the women special in your life because together We can save life =)
momwriter
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I'm a writer who writes relationship, beauty and parenting articles for herdaily.com. Ask me anything.

Also, I'm recovered from a 2 year clinical post-partum depression; ask me anything.

momwriter
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I have been through all of this too....but better at last. People like us could probably really help others who are struggling.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd like to do one for PPD, social anxiety, and clinical depression, all of which I've been diagnosed. I don't think many people understand it or if they are experiencing it, are too scared to ask questions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)