Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's either him or me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 125 Replies
I recently moved in with my adult DD, 25. I just recently had a hip replaced and my physical therapist suggested I use swim as exercise and to help heal my hip and make it more fluid. Well once my DD heard that she moved me right in. Shes got one of those above ground pools and she had her BF build a ramp for me so I can swim while she's at work. Her house only has one full bath and a 3/4 bath off the master so she let me take her room so i dont have to walk far to use the bathroom. She was very caring and accomodating to me. Everything is great so far, expect that fac that her BF stays over and she foes in at all times of the night and sometimes not at all. I can hear them have sex and having him sleeping with my DD under the same roof as me when they're not married is disgraceful If he's not over here sleeping with her, she's at his house or partying somewhere till 1-2 o clock in the morning. She smokes weed in her bedroom and she and BF are all over each other like teenagers. I can tolerate the drugs and partying, but i cant tolerate him sleeping with my child less than 20 feet from me!

I told her how I felt last week and she agreed to try to be a bit more quite coming in, but she said she wasn't going to tell her BF that he couldn't come over anymore. She's stuck to her word and I can't hear them anymore but he still is sleeping in her bed and getting all the free milk he wants. I don't think she understands how disrespectful she is. At this point it's going to have to be him or me.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 5:29 PM
23 moms liked this

Whoah. Look, there's respect and then there is disrespect. And I'm sorry, but you are the one being disrespectful in this situation. You are living under HER roof, she has been more than accommodating of you and to help you since your surgery. You need to chill out and either make other arrangements or deal with life.

She's a grown woman.

I hope this is a troll post....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2013 at 5:29 PM
BUMP!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2013 at 5:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, Momma, you are living in her house and you can't very well expect her to stop her life and how she lives because you find in disgraceful. She is an adult, if you don't like what she does you may just have to move.

happykitty316
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

In your house, you could make that rule.  In her house, if you don't like her lifestyle, then you should find another place to live.

WandaSue
by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:32 PM

it's her house and as you said she is an adult

redhead-bedhead
3 moms liked this

Good luck taking care of yourself in your own home.

abbie.alder
1 mom liked this
You're being an awfully big bitch for all that your daughter has done for you. She doesn't have to accommodate you in her house.
Pnukey
by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Start looking for a new place. She is 25. You are no longer her keeper.

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on May. 13, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry but just what little i know, id pick him. She is going out of her way to help you and you sound ungrateful. Its her house, her boyfriend. If you dont like it leave.

MamaDee83
by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah, I'm sorry. She is an adult, and it sounds like she's a pretty good one - she took you in without a second thought when you needed her help. What she does in her bedroom is her business, and if she is smoking weed or not, that is also her business. Does she work? Can she support herself? If so, who cares what she does in her free time, bedroom or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)