Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How your spouse looks now............

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:16 PM
  • 131 Replies
1 mom liked this

Are you happy or unhappy with any way your dh has changed physically since you started dating? Mine has put on about 25lbs but I like him better with that weight. He was so skinny when we 1st met. He doesn't really look much different, still as handsome as he's always been. How do you ladies feel about any changes your spouse/so has gone under? I thought of this after reading an article recently about a woman who was saddened looking at pictures of her man from 10 yrs ago and how much he'd "let himself go". How bout you ladies, any of you feel like your spouse just "gave up?"

by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 13, 2013 at 6:18 PM
4 moms liked this
Mine has more wrinkles , less teeth , less hair and I still love him the same!
.Milfshake.
by SoNastySoRude on May. 13, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Nope, my Dh is still in the military and has kept physically fit...yum, but no he hasn't changed :)

km1970
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:18 PM

My husband still works out 5 days a week. He hasn't let himself go at all.

AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:18 PM
He has put on 10-15 pounds. I can't tell though. Still is handsome.
handy0318
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

He was 32 when we met, he's 45 now... He has some wrinkles now, a whole lot of grey hair and somewhere along the line he traded his six pack for a pony keg... but I still lovers him! : )

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:20 PM
I like how he looks right now, he's filled out a lot since we got together. I wish he would exercise a bit though...not because I think he's fat, but because he's getting to the point where he needs a mandatory sleep study, and we can't afford one .
Though, tbh, not sure if exercise would do any good. Its all based on bmi and because of his body type he will never fall into a healthy bmi, and be healthy, again .
starfire59
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:20 PM

21 years later I think my hubby is a sexier man due to the maturity he's gained. He's kind and interesting and loving and best of all he still finds all those things in me and still makes me feel like I'm special in his world.

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on May. 13, 2013 at 6:21 PM
He looks pretty much the same now as he did when we first got together. Well he has more gray lol.
Anastacia1988
by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:21 PM
He's more fit now
MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:21 PM

My husband still takes care of himself and still looks good!I think he actually weighs a little less than he did when we met 8 yrs ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN