Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i thought it was cruel but it worked

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
DS9months was afraid of the vacuum so dh took the hose and sucked his clothes. He thought it was funny and giggled the rest of the time vacuuming
Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Replies (41-50):
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Screw you buddy. I'm terrified of clowns. Panic attack and all I have even passed out from just seeing them. It's horrible and so stupid but I just can't get over it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Replace spiders with a room of clowns then. I dont think they bite

Quoting Anonymous:

I suppose it would be cruel to some. But I see a huge difference between something that can bite you and something that picks up dust bunnies. It's like a 30 second panic, and then you're fine, with the vaccum, lol. But yeah, I guess it can be kinda cruel.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you were afraid of spiders and without your consent someone put one on you, would you say that's mean or cruel?

Quoting Anonymous:

My older brother used to do that to me when I was little, lol, to keep me from being afraid of the vacuum. I don't see the cruelty in it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetErica
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you oin this one.  My kids will never get the joy of going to a circus or having a clown at a birthday party because I am terrified of clowns.  And I bet at least some of those creepy bastards do bite-- they just look like they would-- all big red mouths and whatall .  I'll never get close enough to find out for sure though. 

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Screw you buddy. I'm terrified of clowns. Panic attack and all I have even passed out from just seeing them. It's horrible and so stupid but I just can't get over it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I suppose it would be cruel to some. But I see a huge difference between something that can bite you and something that picks up dust bunnies. It's like a 30 second panic, and then you're fine, with the vaccum, lol. But yeah, I guess it can be kinda cruel.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you were afraid of spiders and without your consent someone put one on you, would you say that's mean or cruel?

Quoting Anonymous:

My older brother used to do that to me when I was little, lol, to keep me from being afraid of the vacuum. I don't see the cruelty in it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 9:27 AM
I know its stupid but I don't like being within 5ft of an open flushing toilet since I watched something on TV. In stalls, I flush and dart.

Quoting Anonymous:

My son is scared of a flushing toliet. He will rum out fast before we flush it.

He's 7 and the flush still scares him. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I was just making a point

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Caryss_mommy
by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Facing your fears is the best way to overcome them. :)

If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 14, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Do you think that a 9 month old infant knows that a vacuum doesn't bite? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Jade_Lufercus
by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

My 4 year old is terrifyed of hair in the bathtub. XD He shrieks, "Haaaaaair!!!! The HAIR!! GET IT OUT!!!" Like it's going to destroy him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Lol good point

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Lol good point

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Lol good point

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)