Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Totally disgusted and here's why

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 94 Replies
4 moms liked this
Today I was at the gym and saw news on the gosnell trial. I am pro choice but I don't believe in late term abortions and quite frankly hearing about the atrocities that went on in gosnells clinic disgusted me. I mean most women know they are pregnant within the first couple of months so having an abortion when the baby is almost ready to survive on it's own is just wrong. I think women should not be allowed to abort past three months of being pregnant. I mean some of the aborted babies at gosnells clinic were born alive and then killed by cutting their spinal cords. Watching this just pissed me off. I am seriously considering advocating against abortion after witnessing that.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jtsmommie0104
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:46 PM
2 moms liked this

*slow clap*

I'm pretty sure that's not the case for most abortion clinics.

Please stop beating that poor dead horse. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Disgusted here also...
jojo_star
by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:47 PM
18 moms liked this

That isn't abortion though. That is murder. And people like him are only in need because safe, early abortions aren't as easy to get as the majority of people think. Abortions are illegal after 24 weeks or viability, unless there are severe medical reasons. Murder is murder. Abortion is not. You can't compare the two. 

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on May. 13, 2013 at 6:47 PM

It really is disgusting....

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:49 PM

This. Exactly.

Quoting jojo_star:

That isn't abortion though. That is murder. And people like him are only in need because safe, early abortions aren't as easy to get as the majority of people think. Abortions are illegal after 24 weeks or viability, unless there are severe medical reasons. Murder is murder. Abortion is not. You can't compare the two. 

emeraldangel20
by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:49 PM

i'm pro choice but what he did was murder. plain and simple.

bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:49 PM
3 moms liked this

I doubt that anybody finds this acceptable no matter what their abortion stance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2013 at 6:50 PM
This is definitely a very alive horse. This just shows the lack of oversight in some of these clinics.

Quoting jtsmommie0104:

*slow clap*

I'm pretty sure that's not the case for most abortion clinics.

Please stop beating that poor dead horse. 

Lorik1969
by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM
2 moms liked this
You can't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. What he did was wrong and sick. Making abortion illegal will simply create more like him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM
6 moms liked this

He is an awful human being. DId you see the pictures? One of those babies were bigger than my dd when she was born and he killed him. I lost it the other night when the pictures aired, I could not stop crying. I am not against abortion, I am against sick, twisted mother fuckers like him being able to prey on vulnerable women. He actually would let them live for up to 20 minutes before he snipped thier necks. Someone should cut his spinal cord, sick bastard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN