Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I thought he was the exception but he is just another a**hole!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I let my ex slide on this months child support. He said he had some financial problems and I thought I am okay, it will be fine, I have a ton of stuff on layaway for little man so it isn't really a problem this month. Well, anyway I am not super happy with myself that I did that just because he is now talking about that if things are tight at least we can work together. I understand if things are tight but something has me feeling like he is going to try to pull that a lot now and I want to be able to pay for my son to have some summer activities and can't on my own. Urg!!

Anyway, that isn't what makes me so angry. He is supposed to pick his son up tonight. He told me if he doesn't call me that I should call him at work and he and everyone else is okay with that and I have done it before. Well, I did and a lady answered and said he was busy and would return my call. I had a weird feeling about it but hey we all have to work so I tried to shrug off the weird feeling to just me being weird. They said he would return my call and that was four hours ago!! He hasn't called and our son was all excited to see his daddy and it just so happens that today is the day that he is supposed to drop off half the child support! I am more pissed about him letting down his son then him not giving me money. At least have the balls to tell me that you can't pick him up tonight so I can do something to get his mind off of it and not keep the poor thing waiting!!!

What I am even more pissed about is that I actually stood up for him to my family because they thought I was crazy to let him slide this month!! Now he is proving them all right! 

I called his cell and his home and he finally picked up acting like nothing was wrong. I just asked him if he was going to pick up his little boy or not and he said "well if you want me too." Does it matter if I want him too? He should want too! :( It is so late, he is just going to pick him up from school tomorrow. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladyluvbug03
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Sorry, I hope he sticks to what you two had planned. He'slucky that you are a caring person. Just breathe and enjoy your son... I hope all goes well!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2013 at 1:18 AM

i would call again and be like no i need to speak with him now please get him on the phone but i dont like people promising something to my kid and then backing out

barneysaid
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Call back and say It's an emergency.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 14, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Call & call & call....  btw you do sound more upset about the money.        

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 14, 2013 at 1:29 AM
I'm sorry for your son. You ex sounds like an a$$ (sorry)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I'm angry about both. My son loves and adores him and I hate that I have to look at him when he is sad that his daddy isn't coming to get him. :( He is only five years old, it isn't like he can understand. He is such a sweet heart and I feel awful for him. I am angry about the money because I really want to get my son into some programs for this summer. He has some special needs. You wouldn't notice by just meeting him but that is because all the programs that I have had him in. 

Quoting Anonymous:

ochoa.mama
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 6:00 AM
It seems like men only disappoint those he should love.... ugh poor kiddo :-(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Get a 2nd job then, dont rely on him to pay his cs.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm angry about both. My son loves and adores him and I hate that I have to look at him when he is sad that his daddy isn't coming to get him. :( He is only five years old, it isn't like he can understand. He is such a sweet heart and I feel awful for him. I am angry about the money because I really want to get my son into some programs for this summer. He has some special needs. You wouldn't notice by just meeting him but that is because all the programs that I have had him in. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I wish my schedule was open enough for that. I definitely would! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Get a 2nd job then, dont rely on him to pay his cs.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)