Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Vaccine Hoax is Over

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The Vaccine Hoax is Over – Docs Reveal 30 Years of Coverup

Earth Heal – News For An Earth In Transition

13 May 2013

800px-Smallpox_vaccine - Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we know that vaccines are not a miracle of modern medicine. Any medical or government authority which insists vaccines prevent diseases is either ignorant of government documents (and endless studies) revealing the exact opposite or of the CDC’s attempts to hide the truth about vaccines from the public, or means harm to the public. The vaccine schedule is a hoax.

Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have

1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/the-vaccine-hoax-is-over-docs-reveal-30-years-of-coverup-2646482.html

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Replies (141-150):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on May. 14, 2013 at 7:32 AM

hate to tellya, but whooping cough already made a comeback due to a FAULTY vaccine...even the CDC said so 

Quoting Anonymous:

THIS is what is called - a load of tripe.  You betcha, don't vaccinate and polio, whooping cough and a slew of other diseases will be making a major comeback.  But don't take my word for it, no, read this bias literature (the link you provided) and you believe what you want.  Wow, and you swallowed this ...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on May. 14, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Yes, I'm sure it's all a conspiracy. The real truth is hidden in the same file as Obama's real birth certificate and the name of the US operatives who really staged 9/11 and Sandy Hook.

Quoting Anonymous:

sorry, the NYTimes is NOT peer reviewed data..it's mainstream media fearmongering at it's finest

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh and this is a more reputable link about it. Maybe I'm not as gifted as you and don't have any knowledge but I believe that says 2005.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/08/national/08polio.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Quoting Anonymous:

and if you actually had some knowledge about polio, you would have no fear, as it hasn't existed in the USA since 1979

Quoting Anonymous:

I think mom's who don't vaccinate are idiots who are playing with their children's lives.

Their right not to vaccinate, alienates my right to make sure my kid doesn't get polio.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on May. 14, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Lol! I was thinking the same thing. It must be the MOST credible site EVER!

Quoting Verrine:

The website you got this from lists one of its top stories as "UFO Fleet over New York State."

Wicked.Jester
by on May. 14, 2013 at 7:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh "Earth Heal--News for an Earth in Transition"

That sounds like a completely unbiased source.

mamakat070812
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2013 at 7:36 AM
I doubt that seriously. He may have broken out as a reaction to the injection but he surely didn't get te actual disease from the injection and if he did they used a live virus. Thats why you ask questions and make informed decisions.

Quoting Anonymous:

Would you like to tell me how my son got measles from the vaccine? Considering he never came in contact with the disease other than through the vaccine, and having a measles breakout is actually a listed side effect of that vaccine.

Quoting mamakat070812:

Um no they never HAD the disease, they were vaccinated. I KNOW the doctors I am speaking of. I have worked with one of them for two years. So again, mind your own. Vaccinations work similar to natural exposure except if you get polio or measles naturally you will be very sick, very very sick and maybe die, or have lifelong complications because it's a HUGE thing for the immune system, verses the shot which exposes the immune system to the tiniest amount of the diseases. Which is why the shots DO NOT cause polio, measles, mumps, or rubella. THEY ARE NOT LIVE VIRUS. Only love virus shots can give you a disease.

Quoting Anonymous:

did you ever stop to think the drs over there already HAD the diseases, and that's why they dont' catch them again?

repeated exposure boosts natural immunity

Quoting mamakat070812:

Whoever believes this bologna is as crazy as they come. SERIOUSLY GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF!! You either vax or don't vax its your fucking choice. You are NOT special if you choose not to vax. It does not make you smart, educated, or cautious. It does not make you better than any other mother...

You are doing what you "feel" is best for you children and moms who vaccinate are doing what's best for theirs. I vax and I do a load of research prior to picking the shots son will receive. i am a nurse so I know exactly how vaccinations work. And I cam guarantee you that a unvaxed child WILL get polio or measeles if exposed 100% and im highly doubtful that a faxed child would. I have a few doctors that work in other country's sometimes directly on contact with these things... Never once sick.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on May. 14, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Wow I was pro vaccine but after looking at all your pictures I have changed my mind!  II'm going to find a way to reverse vax my children now!  Not!  Seriously this bullshit is so overdone!  Why can't you people just mind your own kids and spend time wearing your tin foil hats in private leaving the sane of the world alone!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wicked.Jester
by on May. 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM

If its on the Internet, it must be true.  DUH.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Verrine:

The website you got this from lists one of its top stories as "UFO Fleet over New York State."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on May. 14, 2013 at 7:40 AM

NO, actually the truth is in the data that pharma has on the issue and uses to make recommendations just as WHO does too...just look it up, it's there, i promise

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, I'm sure it's all a conspiracy. The real truth is hidden in the same file as Obama's real birth certificate and the name of the US operatives who really staged 9/11 and Sandy Hook.

Quoting Anonymous:

sorry, the NYTimes is NOT peer reviewed data..it's mainstream media fearmongering at it's finest

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh and this is a more reputable link about it. Maybe I'm not as gifted as you and don't have any knowledge but I believe that says 2005.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/08/national/08polio.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Quoting Anonymous:

and if you actually had some knowledge about polio, you would have no fear, as it hasn't existed in the USA since 1979

Quoting Anonymous:

I think mom's who don't vaccinate are idiots who are playing with their children's lives.

Their right not to vaccinate, alienates my right to make sure my kid doesn't get polio.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on May. 14, 2013 at 7:40 AM

lol! I hang my head in shame... I forgot about how TRUE the internet is. :)

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

If its on the Internet, it must be true.  DUH.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Verrine:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on May. 14, 2013 at 7:42 AM

And with no vaccine???  Yup, instead of vaccines, they are probably micro-chipping us - wow, people believe this nonsense.  Are there faulty vaccines, yup, is the world a better, healthier place because of the vaccines that have been developed and given to people - yup again.

Quoting Anonymous:

hate to tellya, but whooping cough already made a comeback due to a FAULTY vaccine...even the CDC said so 

Quoting Anonymous:

THIS is what is called - a load of tripe.  You betcha, don't vaccinate and polio, whooping cough and a slew of other diseases will be making a major comeback.  But don't take my word for it, no, read this bias literature (the link you provided) and you believe what you want.  Wow, and you swallowed this ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN