Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Agree or Disagree........If he cheats with you, he will cheat on you!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Poll

Question: Agree or Disagree.......If he cheats WITH you, he will most likely cheat ON you!!

Options:

Agree

Disagree

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 64

View Results

What do you think about this?  Have you ever been in this situation or know of someone who has??  I have, and I totally Agree with this statement!!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Megan11587
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I know that this isn't always the case, but I would agree that most of the time it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM
This.

Quoting Megan11587:

I know that this isn't always the case, but I would agree that most of the time it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree. I also wouldn't want to be with someone who was willing to sleep with me while I was married anyway. That kind of person obviously has no respect for me or marriage.
mom18103
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:17 AM
3 moms liked this

100% true know from experience

jillbailey26
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's more likely, but not 100%.  

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. I also wouldn't want to be with someone who was willing to sleep with me while I was married anyway. That kind of person obviously has no respect for me or marriage.

Good point!!  And the guy I am thinking of had no respect for his own marriage or the marriage of the woman he was sleeping with!!  He was very selfish and uncaring.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM
2 moms liked this

It is egotistical of a woman to think they are so special that they can take a cheating man...someone who clearly has no problem lying and breaking vows...and turn them into a good partner.  The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior.  If he has already demonstrated that he has no problem being shady, that is not going to change just because he is with you. 

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Disagree

Some learn their lesson when caught and wont do it again

For some they actually find the person they are compatible with and wont cheat on them.
Some cheaters are serial cheaters and they will cheat again, for other cheaters it was a first time thing they got caught up in, at a low time in their life and usually wont cheat again.
They learn from that one experience in how to move on from a relationship the right way, for the next time.

There are different types of cheaters for different reasons so you cant say, once a cheater always a cheater although many want to believe its true.
mom18103
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Trust me

Quoting jillbailey26:

jillbailey26
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not a blanket statement type of person.  There are people that have cheated who don't cheat again.  Some people actually learn their lesson while others don't.  

Quoting mom18103:

Trust me

Quoting jillbailey26:

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)