Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What does is take to get featured here??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Just wondering. On of the posts featured when I got on this morning is the EXACT same one I did last month, didn't get featured. I've had posts will well over 100, 200 or 300 replies, and didn't get featured. 

I just want to know what it takes to get noticed around here. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I've been featured more times than I can count. You need an interesting post, that gets a lot of responses. I do well with "survey" type posts. I've gotten featured maybe, more than 5x. Some of those were troll posts but I'm never telling which ones.

starlight91
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Its all about the drama on here, I created drama so I could rank up, the anon bitches took it and rode with it, so I joined in so I could rank up more. A post about my comment ( just to make drama for the rank up) was written then featured, lol  

RightSock
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I guess I don't get why you would care one way or the other.  It's never crossed my mind and most of the featured posts that I see are usually pretty repetitive and nonsensical.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have. Apparently 90% of what I post doesn't have enough drama for the average person on this site. The post I did last month was, "how big did you get" just like the one featured today. Had lots of pics and replies, but I guess I'm not good enough for the featured section.

Quoting Anonymous:

Talk about breastfeeding or car seats.  Two completely brainless topics that people on here talk about 24/7.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Idk. I've had 2 posts featured recently. Neither of them involved any sort of drama and really didn't have a shit ton of replies. I think yhe admins just pick a post that seems interesting to them.
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Idk, I made a post when I went blonde totally thinking only like 5 people will reply and I got featured lol!!
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:35 AM

and it was never on purpose :) I just looked up and oh crap! I'm on the front page.

mamaelle88
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Ive had two that were featured and I didnt have many replies until it was featured. Interesting topics I suppose.
TrouserMouse
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
You didn't blow the right person.
taramac
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Show some boobs?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)