Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fashion savvy people I need your help!!

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:50 AM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

We are getting our pictures taken for the church directory. Does the peach shirt clash with the blue??

The blue striped is hubby's
The peach is mine
The dark blue is my oldest
The light blue is my youngests
And the white is my middle ones
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes and its kinda boring. Any other options?
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes and its kinda boring. Any other options?

I have a hot pink shirt and a light yellow one.

God Loves You, And So, Do I !!!!!

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I don't like the peach in the mix.  I think since they all chose cool or neutral colors you should also go with a cool or neutral color.  You don't want to be too matchy matchy, but the peach, hot pink, and yellow are going to clash.  Perhaps you could find a shirt on sale somewhere that matches the others a bit better?

amber_jean101
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I dont like the peach with the other colors. It pops out and not in a good way all the other colors go together and then there is the peach one it looks funny with the other ones to me.

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Yeah I am gonna run out and get my hair cut so while I am out I will find something

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

I don't like the peach in the mix.  I think since they all chose cool or neutral colors you should also go with a cool or neutral color.  You don't want to be too matchy matchy, but the peach, hot pink, and yellow are going to clash.  Perhaps you could find a shirt on sale somewhere that matches the others a bit better?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 10:19 AM

They're all ugly and nerdy.

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I agree with most.  The peach does not go with the other colors.  Pick a more neutral color that is in the same color family or complimentary.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Good luck.  I'm not sure about your area, but I have seen many cute summer shirts with quarter sleeves on sale at Target this Spring.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Yeah I am gonna run out and get my hair cut so while I am out I will find something

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

I agree with most.  The peach does not go with the other colors.  Pick a more neutral color that is in the same color family or complimentary.

I picked a pretty purple ( Which is in the same family as Blue) Shirt!

God Loves You, And So, Do I !!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured