Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would these actions make you think your daughter was molested??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 100 Replies
My two year old went to visit her great grandparents and her grandparents last week and came home yesterday. She is the most active and smartest kid and my family has never seem to be weird or known to touch anyone. Well I live 8 hours away and she loves going to grandmas, so like I said she got home yesterday, she's been scared of her dad, and tried grabbing his privates once... she won't even sit next to him, when before she left she would crawl all over him, and they were beyond attached. Well she also tried putting her hands between my legs.. I said why you doing that brylee its bad. She said pap. I was like wtf.. idk if they brainwashed her to hate us or if she was actaully touched. I'm tempted to call someone law wise bc she's been very winney and babyish, and crying and scared since being home. Please don't bash calling us bad parents bc she loves her grandparents and I never dreamed of this! And if anything is true I will kill whoever hurt my daughter and her dad would kill them as well. And no her dad is not a suspect bc none of this has went on til yesterday when she came home. She always been a happy 2 year old. I try and ask her in a decent way has anyone touched you down there?? She says no, but her actions show diffrent... what would you do if this was your baby :(.... I'm horrified!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Bump
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on May. 14, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I'd call my family Dr and have her checked. I know there's a pedophile in my family. I caught them with my son when he was about 2. I would never let my kids be with their grandparents without me there!

me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM
I would make a dr appointment.
just like another poster, I have child molestors in my family. and dont trust ones that arent either.
maybe it is nothing. but I would still check into it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mena929
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Take her to have her checked
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Take her to the dr:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 1:00 PM
I'm shaking and called my hubby and said she just cried and confesed that pap touched her and she touched him. I'm freaking out. I'm getting her to the docs today! And someone is going to jail! And if they don't I will kill him!! I'm horrified!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 1:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Im posting this annon. bc its a touchy subject.. but just so you are aware.. taking her to the docs to be checked can and is VERY invasive!!! also.. touching herself and wanting to touch others at the age of 2 is very normal.... NOW... before you all get your panties in a bunch.... im NOT saying dont call or any of that stuff.. Im just saying educate yourself on developmental appropriateness of self exploration especially given you said how"smart" she is.. also educate yourself on the procedure at the doctors that she will go through.. and also be aware that if you go to the doctors making this claim.... CPS WILL be involved

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Well I grew up with both my parents and my grandparents all my life and never been hurt so I didn't dream this. I let her go to spend time with them since she doesn't get to a lot.

Quoting wooly:

I'd call my family Dr and have her checked. I know there's a pedophile in my family. I caught them with my son when he was about 2. I would never let my kids be with their grandparents without me there!

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Please let us know what the dr says. Hugs to all of you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 1:12 PM
She is very scared and is claiming he touched her. And if they are involved that's fine, but I'm not letting anyone get away with this if it comes back true. My daughters safety is number one, and her family shouldn't be who I'm worried about. Me and my hubby have nothing to worry about bc we never hurt this kid, she came back from there all messed up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im posting this annon. bc its a touchy subject.. but just so you are aware.. taking her to the docs to be checked can and is VERY invasive!!! also.. touching herself and wanting to touch others at the age of 2 is very normal.... NOW... before you all get your panties in a bunch.... im NOT saying dont call or any of that stuff.. Im just saying educate yourself on developmental appropriateness of self exploration especially given you said how"smart" she is.. also educate yourself on the procedure at the doctors that she will go through.. and also be aware that if you go to the doctors making this claim.... CPS WILL be involved

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)