Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is It Just Me Or Does Anyone Else Get Tired Of The

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM
  • 28 Replies

Posts that call other women fat and or ugly?

by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starlight91
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM
2 moms liked this

I dont open those, and if I accidentaly do I use the link to look for a new post to read.

DixieL
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM
3 moms liked this

I get really tired of seeing those posts. My sister is bigger, but her face if beautiful and she can get any man she wants. Just because they are bigger, doesn't make them ugly.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Either learn to love it, learn to ignore it or leave MC because those posts aren't going anywhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxiekittie
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

yes bc im fat and i have a facial condition and i feel ugly we should be helping eachother, making eachother feel better! at least i try!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes!
DixieL
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Either learn to love it, learn to ignore it or leave MC because those posts aren't going anywhere.

I know that, but I wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of people just because they are bigger than me.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this

I get tired of that because it's wrong, and it leads to people in turn insulting the skinny minis.

DixieL
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Quoting roxiekittie:

yes bc im fat and i have a facial condition and i feel ugly we should be helping eachother, making eachother feel better! at least i try!

Just because your bigger doesn't make you ugly. I agree with you. People should stick together and make other people feel better about themselves. We all have something about ourselves that we don't like.

roxiekittie
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah i agree, i have 2 friends who are over weight like really over weight and look beautiful, i mean they could be models if modeling wasnt so uptight

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting roxiekittie:

Just because your bigger doesn't make you ugly. I agree with you. People should stick together and make other people feel better about themselves. We all have something about ourselves that we don't like.

CafeMom Tickers

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM
This is a group of women. It's what women do whether it's right or wrong.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I know that, but I wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of people just because they are bigger than me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)