Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

vent!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I found out I have a brain tumor almost 6 months ago, and two weeks ago i found out that the tumor grew. I experence headaches that I am bed ridden for up to two days. I dont sleep good at all and I just dont feel good. Well I live with my mom right now and she has back problems and has arthritus. I massage her back for her. Make sure she takes her medicine and also do everything for her while i live here. I am not looking for her to wait on me hand and foot, but i just wish she could understand that I also dont feel good and have my own medical problems. She always puts me down and says "Well i deal with this everyday and i dont complain and blah blah blah" I Just wish my mom would understand what i am dealing with is totaly diffrent then what she goes through. I would be happy if she would ask me if i feel alright that would make my day. I know im rambaling i just feel like i get pushed to the side all the time, and I cant leave because I take care of her and I would never leave my mother since she needs me. I just wish she would be a mom and not try and put me down or tell me im complaining.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momofpreemieboy
by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:22 PM

honey that kind of mom never does. is tumor operable

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I go to the doctor at the end of the month they are trying to rule out cancer right now

Quoting momofpreemieboy:

AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Yikes. Was she always like this?

I'm sorry.

Come HERE and vent. You can tell us all about it and we'll offer you a sympathetic ear. I'm sorry that you have to go through this without your mom to dote on you. Don't say that you "don't want her to wait on you hand and foot"... because it's OKAY to want some coddling with what you're going through; that's what moms do (yes, even when their children are adults).

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on May. 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs)) I hope you get good news at the appointment
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 14, 2013 at 10:29 PM

she is just a very old school italian mom that is very stubborn and strict. She is a good mom but when it comes to her being sensitive and caring i dont think she knows how to do it. I know she is worried and she is at the dr appointments it's just i would love for her to say everything is going to be fine without a 20min lecture after it

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Yikes. Was she always like this?

I'm sorry.

Come HERE and vent. You can tell us all about it and we'll offer you a sympathetic ear. I'm sorry that you have to go through this without your mom to dote on you. Don't say that you "don't want her to wait on you hand and foot"... because it's OKAY to want some coddling with what you're going through; that's what moms do (yes, even when their children are adults).

momofpreemieboy
by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I hope everything goes good for you and hope your pain is gone sooner than later. You are in my prayers. hugs for putting up with all of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I go to the doctor at the end of the month they are trying to rule out cancer right now

Quoting momofpreemieboy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN