Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Karma at work?

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:32 AM
  • 8 Replies

So  about 6 months ago I went through my closet and my sons closet and bagged up everything too small for us both. I even went through my jewelry and pulled out what I stopped wearing. Then I just put the bags down in my laundry/art room and forgot all about them.  About two weeks ago a nice new family moved into the house next door. They have a teen daughter, a toddler and the step mom is short like me, but not as chunky. So this past weekend I gave a pair of jeans NEVER worn, tags still on to either the teenager or the step-mom. Today I gave them everything, every bag. All of it. Not  an hour later the mama to the two kids came over and asked my size, and said she had a bunch of stuff that might fit. I am kinda excited lol. I just think its cool, we are exchanging clothes.

Yes I admit I am chunky lol..5'2 and 165 ...is that FAT or chubby?? Gah! getting off topic...I need sleep.

I refuse to conform, I refuse to take crap from others, I am a sassy, smart, honest, fabulous and sexy Texas Mama.

Save The Planet- Go Green!

by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 15, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Bummp
MamaAjax
by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Second hand clothing is the best ^^

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:48 AM

Chunky imo.

And I LOVE recycling clothing (except undies, socks and shoes).

BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on May. 15, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Being nice...I happened to just look it up yesterday and in BMI scale...it's 'obese' (which sounds worse than it is lol imo!)

My sister is that height and weight and we were discussing BMI...so...this isn't with ill
intent.

And...cool situation! I've had some people cool 'universal' cool incident's happen for me too! ^__^
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 15, 2013 at 3:52 AM
I figured it would be chunky...my crazy BF tells me I'm sexy..I just laugh it off though (I know he's wrong), men will say anything...lol.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Chunky imo.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 3:56 AM
I would think its a little chucky. I'm 5'8 and 147 lbs and I gotta lose some
Thomasmom07
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 3:57 AM
I just did the same thing with all my ds clothes. I had a while black trash bag full of clothes and gave them to a family that lives a couple apartments down from us. The dad just lost his job and they have a ds about a yr younger than mine and the clothes fit him perfect and were all pretty much new.
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Maybe you're sexy to him. I'm obese (I won't deny it to myself or anybody else) and DF finds me sexy. *I* don't see it but I won't say he's wrong. If he sees me as sexy, then I'm sexy- to him.

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

I figured it would be chunky...my crazy BF tells me I'm sexy..I just laugh it off though (I know he's wrong), men will say anything...lol.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Chunky imo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured